All-Star Coach Gifts?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheermokforever nailed it. We also love note from athletes. I coached for four years and this is my first year not coaching, and I still have every note or letter or picture an athlete drew for me.

Gas gift cards are also great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always do gift cards to either starbucks or food that has locations near our gym since I know they run out to grab something quick a lot.

As a coach, I love something that has thought & is personalized (for my birthday all of the girls signed a Starbucks travel coffee mug) but please no framed photos or any picture blankets, etc. Or of course something to pamper myself after a long, hard competition season such as wine, nails/massage gift card, restaurant card or just good ole big bouquet of flowers and a signed card from the kids and parents :)

We do gift cards to their favorite restaurants or coffee place, usually a personalized, hand made card with a team picture, sometimes jewelry. The first year our gym took multiple teams to summit, we found a necklace pendent that looked like the summit logo and teams went together to purchase the necklaces for all the coaches who had summit teams. Something that shows you thought about them as an individual, but allows them to enjoy the gift outside of the gym.

Best gifts I received last year was a candy bouquet and homemade salted caramel sauce.

Also- I expect to get nothing. anything I've ever been given I love because it means the kids/parents thought enough nice things about me to think about getting me something!!!

Back