Coach Looking For New Position

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 18, 2011
Hello my name is Jordan and I am 21 years old.
I am graduating from University this year with a Bachelors in Sport Management and a minor in Marketing.
I am looking for the possibility of a new coaching job.

I have 15 years total of cheerleading experience. I started in Rec when I was six years old and moved to All Stars soon after. I've competed and trained level 3, 4, 4.2, and 5. I've cheered in junior high, high school, and a year and a half on the St. Ambrose University Competitive Squad.

Before Nationals my sophomore year of college I suffered a serious shoulder injury that forced me to hang up my cheer shoes for good. But I have continued to work with my University's cheer team assistant coaching. Last year we placed 2nd and this year we're gunning for a National Title!!

This injury does make spotting tumbling difficult and would prefer to assist with tumbling classes rather than teach tumbling classes/team tumbling on my own.

I began coaching in high school for my old junior high team. Then after graduation I moved to Iowa and spent one year as an assistant coach to a local all star program before stepping into a head coaches position. I have worked with Senior Levels 1,2,3, and 4 as well as Junior Levels 1 and 2. I also have experience teaching Tiny's and Mini's classes.

This year I took over as the director of my program so I also have experience on the business side of things as well that could be used as an asset. However, because of gym issues the program will be closing.

On top of all of this I have worked for Cheerleading Stunt Academy, a small private camp company out of Rock Island, IL. I have traveled to schools in Iowa and Illinois as a camp instructor and CSA's exclusive choreographer.

I am USASF certified. Stunts and Tosses are level 4 and tumbling is level 3. I plan on finishing my level 5 certifications this summer. I am also AACAA certified and have taken basic athletic training classes for my major. My First AID and CPR are both up to be renewed but I will be finishing that up before the end of the season.

Cheerleading is my entire life and I'm looking for programs that share the same passion! I am open to re-location but would need some minor assistance. If you have anything open feel free to e-mail me: [email protected]

Last edited:
Back