Coaches Eye

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 27, 2015
Hey everyone! I am considering purchasing an app called Coaches Eye to help evaluate some of my athletes- does anyone have any feedback?

We've used it for my college cheer team for several years now and absolutely love it. I highly recommend it.

LOVE Coach's eye. I have it on my phone at the request of CP's private lesson coach. He often uses my phone to video her and plays it back for us, letting us know where the technique errors are so that she has a visual to connect to the concept. The videos really seem to help CP understand what she needs to do. I like that you can "draw" right on the video to show where something should be or how it should look. I have the $4.99 version. There wasn't a free option when I got it.

LOVE Coach's eye. I have it on my phone at the request of CP's private lesson coach. He often uses my phone to video her and plays it back for us, letting us know where the technique errors are so that she has a visual to connect to the concept. The videos really seem to help CP understand what she needs to do. I like that you can "draw" right on the video to show where something should be or how it should look. I have the $4.99 version. There wasn't a free option when I got it.
thank you so much- it seems pretty user friendly too!

Back