All-Star Coed Elite - Jamfest Europe!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They looked amazing!

This has nothing to do with the thread but when I read the comments of people from Great Britain, I read them with an accent... does anyone else do this?

How they hit two flawless performances without a full team making it look so effortless is so beyond me. I am so lucky to say that I got to watch this team perform twice and got to meet everyone in the meet and greet. What gracious down to earth athletes they are. Way to represent the CEA program Coed Elite!

After this weekend I am even more in love with CEA than I was, I have had the best weekend with them ever. The clinic was brilliant and the coaches meeting with Courtney and Ben was so incredibly inspiring. On Sunday morning they came to my gym to train before going to the arena to perform. I had all my girls come to the gym to get ready and watch them train and a whole load of our gymnasts and trampolinists came as well, EVERYONE was blown away by them.

The athletes are so incredibly friendly and supportive and Ben took time out to help my girls when they were warming up. They really wanted to see my girls perform, not just a 'oh yeah, lets see your routine', all of the athletes were so enthusiastic to watch. One of my girls turned around extremely nervous and said 'why would they even want to, they're Cheer Extreme!' They were so scared but they did their routine and hit it for the FIRST time ever!! Coed were cheering and clapping and encouraging them for the whole routine and it gave the girls such a boost, it was exactly what they needed before their first comp. It was also really nice to see their kids goofing off and having fun on our equipment. I have lots and lots of photos but I don't feel comfortable posting them all, I will post the one of both the squads when I get home.

Ben and Courtney were just simply lovely, the whole time in the gym and for the rest of the day in the arena. My girls were so ecstatically happy because every time one of Coed spotted them, they stopped and talked to them and asked how they did etc. They are a credit to the programme and a credit to their parents. And that's another one, the parents that came were just amazing, wanting to chat and talk and generally being very supportive and interested in UK cheerleading in general.

Ceacoach You have a fantastic programme, with amazing athletes who have represented you so well. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing them live and not through a computer screen. Thank you so much for taking the time to come over to the UK and do what you did. You, Ben and your athletes went above and beyond for mine and I can't thank you enough, the girls are still talking about everything you all did and will so (I suspect) for a long time to come!

Back