College College Committed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 8, 2011
I saw a few kids have signed NCATA commitment letters! How exciting and awesome is that! Anyone care to share their experience?

My daughter is on Azusa Pacific's Acro team and we watched the live feed of their first meet against Oregon last night since we live too far away to go in person. I had never seen a competition before and I loved it! It was like watching a gymnastics meet with the announcer telling what the difficulty was, then the girls competing, then the scores being posted. The last event is their routine...which is like a cheer routine on steroids! I know at Azusa these girls are well respected athletes, drawing a crowd of about 1500 students to their meets, and the athletic department treats them the same as any other sports team.

My daughter is on Azusa Pacific's Acro team and we watched the live feed of their first meet against Oregon last night since we live too far away to go in person. I had never seen a competition before and I loved it! It was like watching a gymnastics meet with the announcer telling what the difficulty was, then the girls competing, then the scores being posted. The last event is their routine...which is like a cheer routine on steroids! I know at Azusa these girls are well respected athletes, drawing a crowd of about 1500 students to their meets, and the athletic department treats them the same as any other sports team.
I wasn't able to watch until the routines and I have to say it was different but definitely cool to watch. I have 2 of my old kids on A&T teams. One on Oregon, one on Baylor and I have to say that the two of them PRAISE A&T like nothing I've ever heard. I hope it catches fire and spreads nationwide!

Back