College College Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wish they would...we need a lot of new stuff, we are still wearing are Reebok jackets even tho the NFL switched to Nike. But the drumline has gotten a ton of new Nike things these past two years

Hope you have a great time at the game!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_8472_zps70141bb8.jpg
IMG_8590_zps9242003e.jpg
IMG_8472_zps70141bb8.jpg

NCSU has 5 uniforms. Three red, two white, 3 bodys (red,white, black), three bows (red,white, black). They mix the bodys and bows with each uniform. I like how they name them all. Norts-the one that looks like Nike shorts on the bottom, baseball for the one large coed wears bc looks like baseball seaming on the top. All of them try and have each uniform bc some basketball games the teams are mixed together (holiday games, big ACC rival games). I hope next year they get a black uni also, since the football team got new all black uniforms this year. These are my two faves. Oh, BTW, yes, that is my CP-she cut 10 inches off her hair about 2 months ago after these pics were taken

14joylx.jpg

FINALLY!!!!

PS- excuse my face. Long practice and I am suffering from a major cheer hangover in conjunction with working all day today.
Ooo those look like they'd be really comfortable! Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_8472_zps70141bb8.jpg
IMG_8590_zps9242003e.jpg
IMG_8472_zps70141bb8.jpg

NCSU has 5 uniforms. Three red, two white, 3 bodys (red,white, black), three bows (red,white, black). They mix the bodys and bows with each uniform. I like how they name them all. Norts-the one that looks like Nike shorts on the bottom, baseball for the one large coed wears bc looks like baseball seaming on the top. All of them try and have each uniform bc some basketball games the teams are mixed together (holiday games, big ACC rival games). I hope next year they get a black uni also, since the football team got new all black uniforms this year. These are my two faves. Oh, BTW, yes, that is my CP-she cut 10 inches off her hair about 2 months ago after these pics were taken
Their poms are bothering me... they look so dry.

Yes ma'am. Total for each uniform was $220. My college chose Rebel because it was supposed to be cheaper than Varsity. I'm not sure if it really would have made a difference in the end, price wise.
Well it's beautiful! Nice to see Rebel getting so many customers.

Update on these uniforms: not the biggest fan. On some girls, it's a v neck, on others it's a scoop neck. It all depends on how the uniform fits. The v neck on mine has points that don't match up, so the bottom of the v is out of line with the top of the v. I can't build a stunt without my stomach showing.

My favorite complaint is the skirt. I wear a large skirt in my varsity camp uniforms. I was assured that the fit was equal to the medium Rebel was giving me. NOPE. NOT EVEN CLOSE. BOOTY IS ROCKING EVERYWHERE.

the boys uniform isn't even close to fitting either of them.

Back