All-Star Columbia Nitros

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 26, 2012
Sitting here at our 1st practice and its AMAZING how quick the girls are looking like a team already! Stephanie and the staff at Nitros are so nice and they have made the parents and the girls feel like they have been part of the Nitro family for years! The cool thing is that we get to sit here and watch the Fredrick Nitro teams too, and all I can say is if you live in the Fredrick area these teams are AWESOME already and the gym has only been open for a few months.
Since there was a lot "rumors" out there I thought I would share a little info for any family that may not have made up their minds on what gym they wanted to cheer with this year. The BIGGEST QUESTION... TUITION. The tuition is $250 per month for 11 months, That includes Comp fees (Worlds team MAY be a little more, but not much), Choreography by nationally recognized choreographers. Music professionally made by the BEST in the business. Tumbling instruction at EVERY practice and an EXTRA 1.5 hr of tumbling on Saturdays in the fall. Competition Make-up and hair bow, holiday party and end of year banquet. We will be getting BRAND NEW uniforms for a rental fee of $100.00 per year. And the only other thing you will have to pay for is the Practice gear, which includes 2 shirts 2 shorts 2 bows and SHOES, YES I SAID SHOES ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRACTICE GEAR PACKAGE for a total of $160.00.
And last but not least...For you Tumbleing Fools, if you have a DOUBLE FULL , you get an AWESOME SCHOLARSHIP.... HOW DOES FREE EVERYTHING SOUND!!!! YES AGAIN I SAID FREE EVERYTHING a skill of that caliber should be rewarded. Juba and the staff is AWESOME sooo PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stay tooned for many more details. Our next practice will be either Sunday or Monday I will post ASAP. Our Address for now is 1501 Tilco Drive Unit B Frederick 21701. If you have ANY other questions please contact Stephaine at [email protected] or call the gym at 302-285-3222. Hope to see you soon!!!

Hi everyone! Just wanted to remind anyone who wants to be a part of a new great gym in the area, East Coast Nitros Columbia/Elkridge we are having practice Sunday at 1pm at the Frederick location. If anyone wants to carpool or caravan, so u dont get lost, lol pm me and we can plan to meet in the Columbia area. We will have a permanent home in the next weeks. We are here to stay and looking towards the future. Come join the excitement and be a part of the family.

Hi everyone just got word that if your interested in being apart of the east coast nitros Columbia location we will b having practice from 5-7:30 this Sunday at the Frederick location the address is above. If your interested in going up and meeting everyone and want to carpool or caravan message me and we will find a location to meet. All ages and skill levels are welcome. Hope to see you there to meet our new family.

Cool!! Very excited for all of u guys!!! And is good to know there are other great choices in the area .Nitros 's program is outstanding and the tuition is too!

Business must be good! two locations in one year? You guys already have your coaches lined up?

Back