All-Star Competition Dvds - A Thing Of The Past?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The DVD we got from cheerpower didn't have any sound. I thought it was a mistake but coach said they couldn't put sound on them anymore

Eta-spelling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both our cheer power DVDs from yesterday have sound.

Both our cheer power DVDs from yesterday have sound.
Really?? Shoot, I should have called way back then to see if I could've gotten new ones. I'm sure it's too late now. Cp crossed over at that comp too, neither of her DVDs had sound. Bummer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been a long time since I've been involved in all star cheer. Can you not still buy competition DVDs anymore? Wanted to get a few from NCA Nationals as a gift for my niece who is just getting into all star now. I couldn't find a place to purchase any type of all star competition DVD anywhere. I have some from before 2010 I can give her, but I know it has changed so much then.

I'll go ahead and admit I am a dorky old mom, so if this sounds totally out of touch with reality sorry.

Thanks!
Varsity no longer sells DVD's from competitions. Sorry!

I also haven't been involved in cheer for a while and went to Worlds last year. I figured they'd sell a DVD and when I asked the guy if they sold them I thought he was joking when he said they didn't. Boy do I feel old I used to get my competition tapes on VHS no YouTube back then either haha.

Every time I see this thread I think it says "Competition Dads ...."

**I'm in the Hall of Fame but not for my mouth.**

Back