All-Star Competition Feedback

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

dawgshow

Cheer Parent
Oct 14, 2010
The gym is looking to change up some of our competitions this season and wanted to get some feedback on a couple of Ohio competitions. Has anyone been to either Encore or American Cheer Power fabulous 50's events? What did you think? Decent amount of competition or is it so small that everyone wins? How's it run? If you've gone, would you go back?

I've been to both. Personally, I enjoy Encore more, but both are fine competitions. Local comps here are usually well attended, so we never really have an issue with that. Encore just has a performance value that puts them over the top. I love their specialty awards.

I've been to both. Personally, I enjoy Encore more, but both are fine competitions. Local comps here are usually well attended, so we never really have an issue with that. Encore just has a performance value that puts them over the top. I love their specialty awards.

We have done Encore comps and they r usually run well and a good competition here in the Northeast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have enjoyed the Encore competition (2 day) that our gym has attended in the past. Very well run and felt similar to an Athletic Championships event.

Back