OT Competition Hangovers?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Wow^... anyways haha I definitely get this! After cheersport I felt.... so quiet ahah and alone after being with all my friends and being in the arenas all day. It was weird not asking "wait when does so and so go on" and doing normal things again. And like someone said up there it's the worst when you win something, and the next day at school no one knows anything your talking about and could care less. -_-
& as for the comments up there... @cheerKT I totally feel you girl! My dad just got laid off as well, and my parents built our house like 10 years ago, and can't pay the payment anymore.. so my house may go into foreclosure too. & my parents are getting divorced so that adds on top of it. I saved up christmas and birthday money to be able to attend cheersport!
So, @0hs0electriK you maybe should not say such rude and arrogant things when you don't have any idea what your talking about. That comment was really unnecessary.
High five for us independent girls who pay for their own competition trips! I would love to be able to go to more, but right now I can only afford Cheersport, MAYBE Myrtle Beach (because my grandparents live there and I could stay with them) and Worlds. I'll be the loser packing my own food to save money. haha.

And I always find myself sitting around with my friends here at school and wanting to launch into a full blown cheer discussion but then having to stop myself because they will have no idea what I'm talking about.

And I didn't even know you could tag people in posts on here! You learn something new everyday.

High five for us independent girls who pay for their own competition trips! I would love to be able to go to more, but right now I can only afford Cheersport, MAYBE Myrtle Beach (because my grandparents live there and I could stay with them) and Worlds. I'll be the loser packing my own food to save money. haha.

And I always find myself sitting around with my friends here at school and wanting to launch into a full blown cheer discussion but then having to stop myself because they will have no idea what I'm talking about.

And I didn't even know you could tag people in posts on here! You learn something new everyday.

haha OMG I brought sandwiches an water, and all kinds of snacks into Cheersport... anything to avoid paying 3 dollars for one water and eating nasty food lol.

& Same, my non-cheer friends have no idea that allstar cheer really is like it's own little world. & I saw someone else tag someone in another post so I learned that today lol.

worst ever. we went on christmas break, so that means a month off of class, which means for me, a month full of 3 a day practices. regardless, i was totally and completely oblvivious to the real world. at the end of our month off we went to nationals, and the day we got back we had classes. we actually missed the first day of classes. i had no books, no school supplies, just one giant cheer hangover.
it took me FOREVER to get back to real life.

Giiiiirrrrlll. You should have seen our room last year. It was a freakin grocery store! And I plan to do the exact same thing this year!

No Mickey waffles for breakfast for us this year. -____- Although, we need to meet for breakfast again. It seemed to be very lucky ;)

I totally get cheer hangovers!!! I always find it SO hard to go back to school after a weekend away at comps! I'm all excited to get back into the gym and start re working stuff except then I have to go to two hours of spanish instead.

Oh and 0hs0electriK your just jealous becasue you don't get cheer hangovers. and even if you think you do, you don't becasue you don't know how get cheer wasted like the rest of us, becasue we do it WITHOUT negitivity!

That's why I liked NCA College Nationals! You compete Thursday and Friday and then have all day Saturday to hang out/go to the beach and then you leave on Sunday or sometimes even Monday.

PS: I don't live with my father. He also recently got laid of from his job and his house is about to go into foreclosure. My mom is a single parent. If I don't keep my scholarship I don't get to continue college in the fall. I paid for my trip to Cheersport as a birthday present to myself. Every competition I attend I pay for with my own money that I've earned. So...yeah.

And I <3 Lindsey.

You go girl! I totally feel you. All my extra cheer stuff is paid for by myself. My dad just got laid off. My parents are divorced, and my mom has stage 4 cancer, so yes I pay for myself too. We are both young strong women. I think we should vote him off fierceboard, obviously he doesnt know the idea of not commenting on the thread if they dont like it!

You go girl! I totally feel you. All my extra cheer stuff is paid for by myself. My dad just got laid off. My parents are divorced, and my mom has stage 4 cancer, so yes I pay for myself too. We are both young strong women. I think we should vote him off fierceboard, obviously he doesnt know the idea of not commenting on the thread if they dont like it!
I will definitely keep your mom in my thoughts and prayers!

Yeahh I'm working on saving up for this coming season to at least help out I mean the world is not how it used to be but obviously some people are so high up in the clouds they think it is! I'm also paying to go to worlds this year for the first time as a spectator I am traveling with my friend and her mom though so I am saving quite a bit of money. But to ANYONE who EVER says our "daddys" pay for everything THEY DONT! But to be honest I'm glad to help pay for anything I can right now because it teaches me some good lessons. And Like someone else said I would LOVE to vote the kid off the board.

ANYWAYS Yes our like "real" lives seem oh so boring after a national weekend and I never feel like going to school after that I just always feel like rewinding to Friday to start the weekend over <3

Going back to school today after NCA was roughhhh. all i wanted to do was be back in Dallas and i was texting my cheer friends all day. didn't pay attention at all and i kept singing cali sm seniors dance song in my head all day. i had a pounnnding headache from the lack of sleeep and kept doooodling about cheerleading in all my notebooks hahaha i'm miserable being home:(

I missed Monday after NCA, and wore my jacket to school today. But barely any of my friends understood why I was so excited about it. *Sighhh*.

Major NCA hangover.):

I felt this so bad after Cheersport. We drove 16 hours back home from Georgia to Pennsylvania from 75 degree weather to 2 feet of snow. I got back at 1 in the morning and had to go to school to take tests. I was miserable for about 3 days and no one knew what was wrong with me. I just complained the whole time. I wanted to go back and be able to hang in the hotel and be around my cheer friends all the time. I was not ready to come home and be around the everyday annoying people at school. I realized how annoying they really were when I came home.
It is so weird one day having everything be about cheer and the competition, and the next day you come home and no one mentions cheer or even that you were just in a different state competing your butt off.

Back