All-Star Competition Results

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 20, 2015
Is there already a post that list competitions and the results from them? I'm trying to find results from past competitions and am having no luck whatsoever! Is there a way to start a running list of competitions and results so that we have one that we can go to years later if we want to see?

I started this site last year. I usually put big comp results (basically worlds bid comps). I've been slacking a little bit with updating it for this season but it will get there in the next few weeks. But I can probably copy/paste it all in here too.

Allstarcheerwiki.weebly.com

ETA: made it a link

This is great, it is a shame Varsity won't give you the scores post Summit reveal, as this would be very interesting to see.

I started this site last year. I usually put big comp results (basically worlds bid comps). I've been slacking a little bit with updating it for this season but it will get there in the next few weeks. But I can probably copy/paste it all in here too.

Allstarcheerwiki.weebly.com

ETA: made it a link
Hey girl! So I'm not sure if you're the only one that updates it, however there two tiny mess ups. University Cheer Force Storm is small senior coed 4, not all girl. And University Cheer Force Tsunami is all girl, not coed. :)

Back