All-Star Competition Schedules

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 20, 2015
Ok. What’s up with some of the competitions NOT releasing the actual schedule to the public? They are only releasing to the gyms. First scores are hidden and now schedules?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. What’s up with some of the competitions NOT releasing the actual schedule to the public? They are only releasing to the gyms. First scores are hidden and now schedules?

Your gym will likely release it to you. :) Some competitions don't release public schedules because they want to give gyms the opportunity to communicate that information to their parents.

Your gym will likely release it to you. :) Some competitions don't release public schedules because they want to give gyms the opportunity to communicate that information to their parents.

Our gym usually releases our meet/compete/award times but not the actual schedule bc they assume we can all pull it from the internet.

Our gym usually releases our meet/compete/award times but not the actual schedule bc they assume we can all pull it from the internet.

We have one competition that we attend every year that does not release the schedule. Our gym always puts it in our "members only" section of the gym's website. Perhaps you can ask the owner to do something similar?

For me, the value of seeing the schedule ahead of time is not only knowing the exact times of CP's performance, but also being able to see who the competition is. If I am not familiar with a gym on the schedule, I look them up. I see it as a win-win. I get my info, and the other gyms get some exposure. Its how I found CP's current gym.

I would love comps to put out at least a block schedule earlier.....the coaches get the schedule first in case of any schedule conflicts. Coaches should be able to give u a tentative schedule the week prior if u need it.

From a coaching standpoint whenever the parents find out times in advance it creates the problem of parent disregarding the meet times put out by the gym. For Example if Susie's mom know her team does not warm up until 4:00 she decides to bring her kid at 3:50. It happens, those parents unfortunately exist lol. We give out the meet time, and performance time and send pictures to the individual team groupmes when the kids are in warm ups.

For me, the value of seeing the schedule ahead of time is not only knowing the exact times of CP's performance, but also being able to see who the competition is. If I am not familiar with a gym on the schedule, I look them up. I see it as a win-win. I get my info, and the other gyms get some exposure. Its how I found CP's current gym.

I’m the same way. I like to look at the competition. I’ve always followed meet times and such set by our gym. I get that schedules can change, but most of the time teams in your category don’t change

I also like to have the schedule in advance so that we can come up with a plan to watch some of the level 5 teams.

Back