High School Competition Shoes; Kaepa Or Nfinity?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I do not recommend Nfintys for high school cheerleading. I would try Nike, I had nike sidelines and they worked fine on basketball courts and on turf/track for Football. Although I LOVE all my nfinitys, they get torn up and ruined if you wear them on the track or outside.
I agree. Nikes are great for field/wood floor surfaces, and then you won'r ruin nfinitys for competitions. Personally, I have like 4-5 pairs of random brand shoes (Nike, Oasics, I can't even remember lol...) and 2 pairs of nfinitys that only touch the blue mat.

I do not recommend Nfintys for high school cheerleading. I would try Nike, I had nike sidelines and they worked fine on basketball courts and on turf/track for Football. Although I LOVE all my nfinitys, they get torn up and ruined if you wear them on the track or outside.
I agree, nikes are great for field/wood surfaces. I have like 4-5 pairs of random brand shoes for just practice/outdoors/etc...(Nikes, Oasics, random brands I can't remember lol...) and 2 pairs of nfinitys (vengenace and evolution) that only touch the blue mat.

EDIT: (sorry I posted twice, I didn't see it come up on the screen haha. I'm an idiot)

I agree, nikes are great for field/wood surfaces. I have like 4-5 pairs of random brand shoes for just practice/outdoors/etc...(Nikes, Oasics, random brands I can't remember lol...) and 2 pairs of nfinitys (vengenace and evolution) that only touch the blue mat.

EDIT: (sorry I posted twice, I didn't see it come up on the screen haha. I'm an idiot)

this past season we switched to Asics, our coaches thought they'd be comfier but they were hideous and they felt like your foot had no support, it was like stepping on wood. Most girls just wore their old nikes or nfinitys for games

this past season we switched to Asics, our coaches thought they'd be comfier but they were hideous and they felt like your foot had no support, it was like stepping on wood. Most girls just wore their old nikes or nfinitys for games
Those definitely aren't the best, I always felt like they had really narrow soles on them, and they felt kinda heavy. The Nikes and Nfinitys are much more comfortable in my opinion

Nfinity is far lighter than any other shoe I have worn cheering. Honestly they spoil me :)

We went with the stellarlyte and they didn't like the feel. My flyers said they felt like their foot moved around in the shoe and when the girls tumbled in them they said they felt like they were going to come off, despite being tied
Very tight. I get chasses for my JV team. They have a pair that look very similar to infinites and my JV girls love them. The best part is they are only $20 max. You can usually get them for cheaper!
You mean the Chasse Ace? I heard they run a bit small, how were they for your team?

You mean the Chasse Ace? I heard they run a bit small, how were they for your team?
We use the Chasse Ace for Jr. High cheer and I just tell all the girls to order up a half size. This year I had two girls that had to go up a full size but out of 24 girls 2 isn't that bad. Some of the girls that tumble a lot complained they didn't have a lot of cushioning on the gym floor but in general I've had no complaints.

Back