High School Competition Signs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 14, 2010
Where do you guys get your signs for competitions? We usually make ours using corrigated plastic board and plastic adhesive. This year though, we'd like circle signs, and I'm not that talented! I can't seem to find anyone that makes them! Can anyone help?

There is a girl on our team whos dad owns a sign company and he makes them for us. is this kind of what you're looking for?
20f6cnb.jpg

I am constantly looking for circle signs! Glad to have found an option. Locally, we have the rectangle corrugated ones made by a print shop called Sir Speedy. I think they are a franchise found around the country. Pretty much any local sign shop will make the rectangular ones, but I would call around to get the best price.

We use Signs First and they are wonderful! They are a chain so there may be one in your area. I got tons of compliments on our signs at every competition. Make sure you get exactly what you want and know that almost anything can be done if you ask! I personally think its better if you go in and meet with them and pick out the type of vinyl and colors you want. Calling on the phone you won't get to go into as much detail as you want.

Back