All-Star Competition Trends

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 19, 2009
Is it me - or is Cheersport totally setting a new technology based trend in the competition environment. I know that many companies do online registration...but texting coaches when score sheets can be picked up - and a mobile leader board! That's pretty sick. Any other companies using technology to make the customer experience better at competitions?

Is it me - or is Cheersport totally setting a new technology based trend in the competition environment. I know that many companies do online registration...but texting coaches when score sheets can be picked up - and a mobile leader board! That's pretty sick. Any other companies using technology to make the customer experience better at competitions?

Possibly, but I have actually been working directly with CheerSport to get that mobile leaderboard setup. I am always willing to help anyone with new technologies, but they have been the MOST interested. So I have quite a few ideas for them next year as well.

Look for CheerSport to set the trends...and others to follow! It's been that way since Level Play was created and they started using the Spring Floor, too! CheerSport goes above and beyond when it comes to listening to what the coaches and teams actually want versus just what is easiest for the company (which, sadly, is what we see elsewhere). Props to Kingston for helping with the leaderboard! Thanks for that!

Back