All-Star Competitions For New Gyms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love this idea!!! We don't have great facilities... it's very difficult to get equipment here and we practice in a school gym. We don't have our own gym.
Y'all are getting me so excited for our kids!!!

Im from the UK and while we do have some facilities we dont tend to have dedicated cheer gyms. I know that when some people from uk go to worlds go about a week in advance and train at all star gyms in florida. Just getting some sprung floor time would help boost confidence and be fun for them

Im from the UK and while we do have some facilities we dont tend to have dedicated cheer gyms. I know that when some people from uk go to worlds go about a week in advance and train at all star gyms in florida. Just getting some sprung floor time would help boost confidence and be fun for them

This is something I would surely look into. Our program doesn't have a spring floor... but we may be able to work out a deal with our youth sports gymnastics program to use theirs. The girls all currently take tumbling with the program so they are somewhat familiar with using a spring floor.

This is something I would surely look into. Our program doesn't have a spring floor... but we may be able to work out a deal with our youth sports gymnastics program to use theirs. The girls all currently take tumbling with the program so they are somewhat familiar with using a spring floor.

If you want to do a competition in Southern California, let me know! That is where I am located. And my husband was in the Marine Corps.

I had fun at Jamz in Las Vegas (February). Depending on how long you go, I'd also look for a couple of competitions a week or so apart, maybe somewhere in California (USA Nationals is in Anaheim, but I think it's a bit smaller). This could give you a bigger bang for your buck. Compete, spend some time travelling/touring/doing Disney and another competition the next weekend. You can always rent gym space with local gyms to get some practice time in while you're there. Not sure what there is specifically though, as I haven't travelled to the West coast in years now for competitions.

Back