All-Star Congrats To Our Bracket Winners This Year!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yea, I just went through and there were several in the top 10 that were scored wrong, but I would feel rude calling anyone out. But, overall I really liked this format.

I'm paranoid I scored mine wrong. Especially since this is the first year I watched Worlds and did a bracket and all. I would feel really bad if someone else should have won because I scored mine wrong.

I'm paranoid I scored mine wrong. Especially since this is the first year I watched Worlds and did a bracket and all. I would feel really bad if someone else should have won because I scored mine wrong.
Not to be creepy but I just checked and yours is right. I think some people must have added their tie breaker score to their total score and that put them way ahead of where they should have been.

Congrats to the winners! I scored mine, but forgot to post it in time. Totally would have been in the top 10. :p I think it would be a lot easier to use some sort of format that it would take your last entry & score it automatically after the fact, instead of having to do it ourselves. Or maybe just have had somebody score them all who understood the scoring, would have made it more of an "equal" platform.

I think everyone likes the idea of picking 5th for 5 points (its more random) but doesn't like scoring it. Having a web program to take care of scoring would make this process a lot more fun.

Thank you! Totally not creepy :) I could have checked it myself a million times and still be paranoid I added it up wrong lol

ETA: I meant for that to be a reply to @luv2cheer92 but apparently I still don't know how to use the app right :p
The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Maybe a page on here where it has a drop down menu for each division with every team on the schedule in it, and you just pick the one for each blank, and then save your bracket. You could edit it up until a certain day by logging in & going back to the drop down menu & re-saving it. Then all entries would be locked & when Worlds was over, the brackets would be automatically scored by the "main" page having the correct answers and then the system would recognize what everyone's brackets have filled in. Does that make sense?

I feel like I've done a project with that before in one of my coding classes.. and I was always awkwardly the one girl in those types of classes.. lol. :p

Thank you! Totally not creepy :) I could have checked it myself a million times and still be paranoid I added it up wrong lol

ETA: I meant for that to be a reply to @luv2cheer92 but apparently I still don't know how to use the app right :p
The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

You have to click on the post and say "quote" instead of reply :)

Back