All-Star "cover Up" Shirts...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

dont we always question how the outside world see's us?
i dont think the whole rule of wearing a top is out of line.
why do girls wear half a top is my question?
does it get to hot?
cause boys wear pants full top longsleeve.
and if its too hot why not wear shorts sleeve?

*please dont kill me.
well ... why not have girls wear pants too?

Me being the parent. Oh lord. Someone's going to steal the cover up while they are competing!!!! Then I am going to have to pay for it again. Will the EP provide a cover up monitor to watch the cover ups? Or will the team have to assign someone to watch the cover ups? Will there be COVER UP regulations. Will it go on the score sheet. OMG!!! Will they measure the cover up so that it is 10 inches from the ACL??????? (Please note I am 50% being serious and 50% being sarcastic here.:D )

Covering up your uniform with a shirt isn't that big of a deal. Ace already does it.

Yeah - the new appearance policy is almost word for word what ACE's policy already is. The t-shirt wasn't too big of a deal, except that I have a younger CP (8) and I still do her hair and make-up for her and she wouldn't have thought too much about just ripping that t-shirt off over the hair and make-up, so I had to always make sure to help her or have someone else help her get it on and off. The other thing was making sure her name was in her shirt and that she actually got it back from the person that was holding the t-shirts during the performance. Our team mom usually had a back pack that she carried back to warm ups to hold all the shirts.

I'm conflicted about how I feel about the appearance policy for all of the reasons most people already mentioned.

With regards to the “cover up “ rules....who is going to pay for and police theses silly things? Wouldn’t it be like the US postal service taking over Fed Ex and us counting on speedy service? They are already having “trouble” policing the rules they have now:eek: IMO

Exactly, who is going to responsible for keeping up with the tshirt or cover up!?

Also, we pay a great deal of $$ for the entire uniform to be asked to cover half of it up the majority of the time they have it on.

Our gym asked us to do this for nca this past feb and w/ two kids each double teaming it was a pain chasing after them to get their shirts to and from them..

Back