All-Star Creative Conditioning

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

my coach used to play out routine music and EVERY 8 count we had to do a toe touch so just jumping toe touches for 2:30 it was hell but it built emdurance

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

"Circle of Death". Circle up and everyone holds a plank. One person does 5 pushups while everyone else holds the plank, then the next person does their 5, and next until the circle is completed. Then you start over with 4 push ups, then 3, 2, and 1. You can do whatever number but I wouldn't go too high because it gets pretty tiring. Start over if someone drops from the plank.

Now that's a good one! I may tell my lady at my gym I go to that she should add that in our boot camp class (which I never go to, but might just start...:oops: )

Now that's a good one! I may tell my lady at my gym I go to that she should add that in our boot camp class (which I never go to, but might just start...:oops: )
I always dreaded it as a cheerleader, but it's good conditioning and in a way bonds the team, because you count on each other and talk to each other to make it through. And no one wants to let the team down by coming down early. 5 doesn't seem like many but with a team of about 20 it's just about right!

Back