All-Star Creative Restricted 5 Passes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 10, 2010
What are some creative passes that you would be impressed to see in the restricted 5 division? We have a few girls that are very good and wanted to be challenged by bumping up the difficulty of thier passes.
Thank you so much in advance for the ideas! :)

Are you allowed to perform Onodis + tumble out of them or are they considered a "twisting skill" and follow the restricted rule? I've always been confused. Andre

Running flyspring front full, step to RO BHS arabian, step to RO whip BHS full.
(I don't know if you can even fit that all in on a corner pass.)

I think that's all legal as long as there is a two-foot landing followed by an actual step/hurdle or a one-foot landing followed by a clear second step.

roundoff whip half punchfront roundoff handspring kick full :)

i don't know if there are any restricted 5 tumble rules that make that pass illeg but i loooove it

Twisting skills have to be immediately preceded by a handspring (not whip).
No skill other than the twist can be performed (no kick full).

Ahhhh dang okay. Well thank you for clarifying!
Soooo hm lemme think of more passes.

-Roundoff back handspring... half... punch front... front walkover... through to full :)

I wanna say barani pop x-out but if "Twisting skills have to be immediately preceded by a handspring" I don't see how you can do a barani? :p

Running flyspring front full, step to RO BHS arabian, step to RO whip BHS full.
(I don't know if you can even fit that all in on a corner pass.)

I think that's all legal as long as there is a two-foot landing followed by an actual step/hurdle or a one-foot landing followed by a clear second step.

Oops - the rule actually says that twisting skills have to be preceded by a BACK handspring, so maybe the flyspring front full is illegal.

Oops - the rule actually says that twisting skills have to be preceded by a BACK handspring, so maybe the flyspring front full is illegal.
a flyspring is a handspring, so I would think it would be ok to precede a front full

Also, the only tumbling allowed after any twisting skill is a forward or backward roll (just like the L3 running tuck rules). So Arabians and halfs need to be separated before other skills.

Also, the only tumbling allowed after any twisting skill is a forward or backward roll (just like the L3 running tuck rules). So Arabians and halfs need to be separated before other skills.
Yup, so if you put in a step after a two-foot landing, or a second step after a step-out, they are considered separate.

Round Off + Onodi + Punch Front + Round Off + Layout Stepout + Back Handspring + Full.

As hard as it gets I guess.

Back