All-Star Creative Voiceovers Needed :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 19, 2012
Alrighty friends, I have a voiceover request for you all! Basically my university has an allstar approach to cheer, which is why i am posting on the allstar board. We want some fierce and fun voiceovers/themes for next years music. My schools name is University of Wisconsin Eau Claire (eau is pronounced like "oh" ) . We like to use UWEC for our acronym alot of times too. and we are the blugolds. (yes, a non existent animal haha.) You can use basically anything, it can be sassy and fun, whatever works. I just love hearing what others come up with :)

Cheers!

Aye...look over there, Bluegolds flyin' everywhere. U...W..."oh" Claire! don't step to us you'll mess up our hair!

Wisconsin U...."oh" Claire, you don't wanna take it there. With a beat so sick, skills so fierce...1st place this is our year!

Blue-golds take control, show those haters how we roll. Let me hear U.W..."oh"! Make...Them lose...CONTROL!!

U.W.E.C....tell me girl what you want from me! We slay the floor, we serve the Tea...now Bluegolds.....WERK ME! ;)

Back