All-Star Crop Tops In Football = Competitive Edge In Ncaa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 3, 2010
Interesting that the NCAA calls a crop top in football a competitive edge because the opponents can't grab the jersey to tackle. In cheer, I think that being able to hold onto the body rather than slippery material would be a safety advantage in certain skills. I am always looking for the tightest compression wear possible for this reason. Interesting to note the nuances in other sports:
Ezekiel Elliott, Ohio State fans petition NCAA to #SavetheCropTop - CBSSports.com

Interesting that the NCAA calls a crop top in football a competitive edge because the opponents can't grab the jersey to tackle. In cheer, I think that being able to hold onto the body rather than slippery material would be a safety advantage in certain skills. I am always looking for the tightest compression wear possible for this reason. Interesting to note the nuances in other sports:
Ezekiel Elliott, Ohio State fans petition NCAA to #SavetheCropTop - CBSSports.com
But they don't get sexualized, so nobody will judge them for wearing crops.

no offense against ohio state, cause i actually really do like the team, but im surprised urban meyer lets him get away with that to begin with. i mean he looks kinda dumb wearing his jersey like that.

no offense against ohio state, cause i actually really do like the team, but im surprised urban meyer lets him get away with that to begin with. i mean he looks kinda dumb wearing his jersey like that.
They all do. The trend really took off after the baylor player who is ripped out of his mind went out for the coin toss this past fall like that. Then it got turned into a meme because he looked like the freakin hulk

Edit: example---
fzng0.jpg

Last edited:
People have been doing that for years and I'm SO HAPPY they finally made a rule against it. I hate it.

They all do. The trend really took off after the baylor player who is ripped out of his mind went out for the coin toss this past fall like that. Then it got turned into a meme because he looked like the freakin hulk

fzng0.jpg
My favorite one had a caption w/ a coach asking him to partner stunt lol.

My favorite was "He's what happens when you create your own player on Madden and put everything at 99"

Back