Crop Tops?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

whats your opinion i crop tops? i think there reallly cute but just dont look good on some people or on a team or too much design is packed into 1 little top...

i love them and i wont cheer for anyteam with a long top, but thats only what i like and im lucky all the gyms around me have crops except the tinys and minis

Our junior and senior teams wear crop tops, and our youth, mini and tiny wear full tops, with the exception of our youth 5 team - they also get to wear crop tops.

i think they are cute, but i know if i had to wear one i would feel horrible and be all self conscious and stuff. i think that if i was skinnier and liked the way my stomach looked i would so wear crop tops

i love crop tops. they are cute and look good BUT i think certain level teams should wear them for example i understand senior levels that wear crop tops but i dont know how i feel about junior levels or younger wearing crop tops. i just feel that girls that young shouldn't be exposing their "mid drift" at such a young age.

I think crop tops are just all around cuter looking. Full tops are more of a high school cheer thing.

i think teams should vote. they should have them all right on a piece of paper yes or no. and the no reasoning has to be because you wouldn't feel comfortable with yourself in the uniform. if someone says no then they should get full tops. how would you like to be the girl out there not being able to do your best because your too worried about people thinking "you look fat" or "look at that girl over there, she looks horrible in that uniform"

She cheers for a very small gym in Southern California- Hot Stuff All Stars. It's perfect for her. And she LOVES it!

Thats awesome, i suppose as long as moms and daughters or sons agree then its all good! My first team had fulls but i still loved to cheer regardless of what i was wearing :)

Back