All-Star Cs-athletic

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 11, 2010
We'll be ordering our practice wear from cs-athletic.com this year. And I was just wondering, whether any of you had any experience with the sizing.
They provide this sizing chart: CS Athletic - Apparel
And they mentioned that due to the print, the items tend to run a little small and suggested to go up a size.

It would be awesome if anyone could compare the size they ordered to a regular say Nike bra and Nike pro for example and tell me whether there is a difference.

We are really rather unsure, how to size at the moment... :confused:

When I used CS, the sizes were quite small. Kids that normally wore a YM needed an AS. We had to do quite a lot of switching around and then I had to order XXL for girls that wore AM. I had to place an additional order bc of the irregular sizing and I couldn't return unused items bc they were customized. This was all for practice wear. The items are made in China which I didn't realize bc CS is based in California.

Oh thank you so much!!
We're s senior lvl. 6 team and our age ranges from 20 - 35.
So I guess, if i'm a 5'9 / 130 lbs women that usually wears S in Soffes and M in Nike Pros, I'd better go for at least an L?
According to their sizing chart, I'm an M in all items (shorts, bra, shirt). And as the lady told me to rather go up a size, would you suggest XL to be on the safe side?

Apart from the sizing, where you happy with the products? I didn't know they ordered in China!

Thank you!

Jule I would definitely go XL. The boxes the stuff came in all had Chinese lettering so it is definitely made in China. Good quality stuff though! We never had a problem with any of it quality wise. But it's definitely made for girls/women of TINY stature.

Order at least 2 sizes up. My CP wears AS in Nike pros. Got AM in cs stuff and she was a stuffed sausage. We had to play musical practice wear.

Order at least 2 sizes up. My CP wears AS in Nike pros. Got AM in cs stuff and she was a stuffed sausage. We had to play musical practice wear.
that was a nightmare for us! I loved the look of clothing but the sizing was so crazy. And even after I got some of my AM/AL girls XXL sizes, they still fit snug bc of their muscles and curves.

Sounds similar to GK practice wear sizes. I went up 2 full sizes in GK and I still feel stuffed. Better to order a bigger size and take it in than have to shove yourself into tiny clothes.

Sounds similar to GK practice wear sizes. I went up 2 full sizes in GK and I still feel stuffed. Better to order a bigger size and take it in than have to shove yourself into tiny clothes.

No, GK items just fit snug. These items are made to fit tiny Chinese children and women. They're incredibly petite.

Just getting to this. It turns out that having a newborn eats up all your fierceboard time... Who knew?!? I don't do the ordering for our girls, TwistersPride does. I am going to agree with cupieqt about the small sizing though. I think most of our girls are in adult mediums and none of them are big- they are probably all adult S and XS in most other clothing.
Off topic but I was at the Magic Kingdom this past weekend and was standing behind a girl with one of your programs warm up jackets on, I didn't want to be a creeper so I just moved on! lol.

Off topic but I was at the Magic Kingdom this past weekend and was standing behind a girl with one of your programs warm up jackets on, I didn't want to be a creeper so I just moved on! lol.
That's really funny. Now I a trying to figure out who was on vacation there. :)

That's really funny. Now I a trying to figure out who was on vacation there. :)

Julie- the girl at Magic Kingdim was probably Mo :)

CS Athletics stuff. We order a bunch of stuff from them. Sizing is a little small. If yiu want to PM me your email- ill send you some pictures of our girls and what size they have on so you csn get an idea. What specificaly are you ordering?

that was a nightmare for us! I loved the look of clothing but the sizing was so crazy. And even after I got some of my AM/AL girls XXL sizes, they still fit snug bc of their muscles and curves.
Yes! The look of the clothing and fabric was great. It seems that the bottoms were the biggest problem for our girls. My baby has a butt and didn't like it smooshed it!! The sports bras were not to bad, they liked that they were a little snug to hold them in.

Yes! The look of the clothing and fabric was great. It seems that the bottoms were the biggest problem for our girls. My baby has a butt and didn't like it smooshed it!! The sports bras were not to bad, they liked that they were a little snug to hold them in.

Thank you so much everyone!! I've now gone XL with the shirt and shorts (mesh and the ones that look like Nike Pros) even though I'm usually an M. Hopefully they will fit.
Only thing I'm contemplating is the sports bra. I'm usually a size S (75A in Germany), according to the sizing chart a size M and not very gifted in the chest area. ^^ So I'm unsure whether a size L will be okay or maybe even too big...

Back