All-Star Csg National Championship March 10-11

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ni

Nick is legit my little cheer son and i wanted to run over there and grab him but then Kayli got him. but he's fine. he was walking fine afterward he was more concerned with getting to his confirmation on time than his ankle. hahaha
good! i saw that he was holding his ankle and i wanted to cry i love that kid so fricken much!!!! hes adorable!!!!:)<3

Bids for tomorrow:
  1. Tribe Cheer- Chiefs/ Midwest Cheer Elite- Diamondkatz
  2. Midwest Cheer Elite- Diamondkatz/ Tribe Cheer- Chiefs
  3. 5-Star Elite- Blackout
  4. CIA- Power
  5. Elite Cheer Inc.- Stars
  6. Legendary Premier- Onyx Crush
  7. Cheer Command- Majors
  8. CIA- Pressure

Thank you! I was getting so confused trying to organize who already had a bid and all the divisions and I'm just plain too old for all this. :D So thanks for making it nice and easy for me. So our senior 5 might get their first bid and take their first trip to Worlds. :cheering:

Hmmm so Platinum needs to go out there tomorrow and hit everything perfect?(still kinda new to cheer so bear with me with the stupid questions)

Thank you! I was getting so confused trying to organize who already had a bid and all the divisions and I'm just plain too old for all this. :D So thanks for making it nice and easy for me. So our senior 5 might get their first bid and take their first trip to Worlds. :cheering:
not a problem! i got so in depth into it i felt like i was investigating some kind of crime or something.. preparing for a court case. lmao. but that's awesome! this would also be the first year our Mo-ed goes to worlds with us! so excited for Pressure.

not a problem! i got so in depth into it i felt like i was investigating some kind of crime or something.. preparing for a court case. lmao. but that's awesome! this would also be the first year our Mo-ed goes to worlds with us! so excited for Pressure.
i hope they can go! THEY DID GREAT

Hmmm so Platinum needs to go out there tomorrow and hit everything perfect?(still kinda new to cheer so bear with me with the stupid questions)
right now platinum is in 20th place of all level 5's which puts them 17th in contention for a worlds bid. they had a minimum of .35 in deductions and that's just from what i remember seeing. the two teams ahead of them are only .02 points ahead and after that it jumps up a bit more so yes. they would have to hit perfectly, no deductions, and have a few of the teams ahead of them bomb/get a significant amount in deductions in order to get a bid

Oh they are so close! (LP, CCR, and CIA) in Mo-ed! (My cp's go to LP but no senior 5 for us :oops:, so we are just crossing fingers for them)

CSG is only giving a max of two bids to international teams though. They need to take at least second to get the bid.

as long as they hit this routine tomorrow i have a pretty strong feeling that they will be going. they only had two deductions i believe. the team below them has a 7.83 and they have a 7.94
like i said love them to death (especially Nick lol) and i will be cheering them on whether or not they get it but they have the potential to be great

Oh they are so close! (LP, CCR, and CIA) in Mo-ed! (My cp's go to LP but no senior 5 for us :oops:, so we are just crossing fingers for them)
Great seeing you today! Sorry it was only for a hot minute! I didnt hardly recognize you. You get skinnier and prettier every time I see you!!!

Back