All-Star Csg Super Nationals Schaumberg, Il 3/2-3/3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CIA. Is brining our whole program I believe. Minus minis, youth 2 and youth hip hop.
So we're taking:
Level 2 Large(? I think?) Junior
Level 2 Large Senior
Level 3 Large Junior
Level 3 Large Senior
Level 5 Large Co-ed
Junior Hip-Hop
Level 6 International Open Co-ed
International Open Hip-hop

Platinum Athletics is taking
Youth 1
Junior 2
Senior 2
Junior 3 (I think they are Junior)
Senior co-ed 4
Senior co-ed 5
and Hip-hop(not sure if the are Junior or Senior don't know ages of the kiddos lol)

So basically we are taking all but our Minis

Platinum Athletics is bringing:
Youth Hip Hop
Small Youth 1
Small Junior 2
Small Senior 2
Small Junior 3
Small Senior Coed 4
Small Senior Coed 5

There's 30 teams in bid divisions?

Some have bids already.

Correct. And I've seen all these teams for the most part; at least most of the ones with bids already and those teams will probably be mixed around somewhere in the top 10, but I don't see more than a couple moving up to the point that they drop their current bid. If at all. Which means that all those teams with at-larges won't be getting paid this weekend leaving all 6 at-larges up for grabs for the teams who've yet to receive one yet.
I'd like to say that the paid bids will probably go to one of the teams that already has one looking to move up, however there are several pretty good teams rostered at this point who don't have a bid at all.
Having said that, I think it's safe to say that any team that currently has a bid probably won't be getting one his weekend. Eliminating them from contention.

But that's just me. And I have no clue as to what each team will be bringing out on the floor this weekend. Only time will tell.

Back