All-Star CSG Super Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Also - Just got word that Twist and Shout Small Limited will not be attending the event!

oh well then maybe both gyms are attending. i know the lower level teams from the illinois gym are going but i guess lightening is going for a chance at a bid?

oh well then maybe both gyms are attending. i know the lower level teams from the illinois gym are going but i guess lightening is going for a chance at a bid?

Lightning had a Full Paid from Cheersport.

I think the PAID Bids contenders are ICE Inspire, UA Prodigy and Platinum Atheltics Small Limited. These teams have the most difficulty and looked pretty good in their most recent videos posted. Whoever hits two days out of those three will get the full paid. I think Cheer Central Suns, UA Legacy, Capitol City and GBE Pink could potentially be at the Full Paid level if the teams I mentioned above have issues.

I have no horse in the race, I will just be a spectator this weekend - but I am pulling for UA Prodigy and Platinum Atheltics. Prodigy's stunts are sick - and they have really stepped up their game from earlier in the season. I beleive I saw a video where Platinum Athletics has those three Ball-Up 360's to opposite stretch, high to high tick tock to front stretch. If they hit all three of those, it will shut the place down!!! I think someone posted a video of them somewhere. Ill try to find it!

CSG will post all results online after they are announced and released to the teams (both days). You can access the results online via our mobile-friendly web page at

http://csgresults.net/super/

Good luck to all of the teams competing at CSG Super Nationals.

If you will not be there this year, make plans now to join us next season on March 3-4. The party won't be the same without you.

Here's the list of who already has bids:

clip_image002.jpg

clip_image004.jpg

clip_image006.jpg

USASF Worlds Bids
Who’s Got’em?

Paid

Partial Paid

At-Large

Allstar Rebels Rockstarz (SS)

Platinum Athletics (SSLC)

Cheer Central Suns (SSLC)

Cheer Command Generals (SS)

Midwest Magic All Stars Hypnotic (SCHH)

Ultimate Athletics Legacy (SS)

ICE Lightning (SSLC)

Green Bay Elite Pink (SS)

Twisters Elite Hurricanes (SSLC)

Ultimate Athletics Prodigy (LSSLC)

Twist & Shout Diamonds (SSLC)

ICE Inspire (SUC)

Capitol City Cheer X5 (SS)

Michigan Xtreme Cheer Legacy (SSLC)

Best of luck to all the teams competing!

Sorry for the weird formatting...Here's the list of who already has bids:

Paid:
Allstar Rebels Rockstarz (SS)
Cheer Command Generals (SS)
ICE Lightning (SSLC)

Partial Paids:
Platinum Athletics (SSLC)
Midwest Magic All Stars Hypnotic (SHH)

At Large:
Cheer Central Suns Rise (SSLC)
Ultimate Athletics Legacy (SS)
Green Bay Elite Pink (SS)
Twisters Elite Hurricanes (SSLC)
Ultimate Athletics Prodigy (LSSLC)
Twist & Shout Diamonds (SSLC)
ICE Inspire (SUC)
Capitol City Cheer X5 (SS)
Michigan Xtreme Cheer Legacy (SSLC)

Best of luck to all the teams competing!

Back