All-Star CSG Super Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

if they have highest score of the day how come their not like in the lead or top 3 to get a full paid bid?

we are in first for the bid,
they scored us wrong and said
we had 2 stunt falls and some
individual touchdowns and we
didnt so they rescored us
with just the one stunt bobble
and are score went from a 7.94
to an 8.54, were in first for the bid.
i thought we were in first for the highest
score of the day as well but i guess
cheer command took that one from
what im seeing on the boards!
good luck to all teams tomorrow!!

Platinum is having some routine changes to better hit the scoresheet. Hoping to go big again today! Look luck to all the teams today!!! Great showing yesterday!

Cheer command had the highest score of the day. They already have a paid bid from when they won Cheersport in Atlanta.

Another competition, more issues with the judges, I heard several different coaches complaining about the scoring last night. Mini level teams scoring higher in dance than Senior 5 teams, teams who clearly had deductions not getting points taken off, I love this sport but why every competition does this happen?

Teams who clearly beat others last weekend & did better yesterday now in the mid range of scores here...it will be interesting today. Good luck to all!

Allstar Athletics much better then yesterday! Flyer straight cradle and dropped body position. 3 tumbling touches.

Trilogy one tumbling touch.

On a side note - performance of a lifetime for them. Haha the girls are jumping in excitement throughout the routine! lol it's awesome. Good job girls!

Back