All-Star CSG Super Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I didn't see them. I heard lightning had a touchdown. Cheer command won small senior.

I am kinda new to some of this. We waited forever for awards. They told us they were doing a video review of scores. Do all competitions do this?

Awards did take a while but I'd rather wait a little longer than have the scores announced incorrectly. On the flip side if the judging was accurate and didn't need to be reviewed we wouldn't have had to wait so long either.

Awards did take a while but I'd rather wait a little longer than have the scores announced incorrectly. On the flip side if the judging was accurate and didn't need to be reviewed we wouldn't have had to wait so long either.

so the awars are on rite now or are they done??/

Do you know if they reviewed everybody or how the determined who to review?

Maybe they are reviewing to insure that they are being fair. To answer your other question American Championships reviews videos if they results are really close. They do it often.

I myself was a bit confused with scoring, yes Rebels Sm Level 5 did not have a good day Sat ( I wasnt there) but after todays performance I would have thought that they would have moved up 1 maybe 2 places because of touchdowns on the other teams, and our difficulty scores from day 1 to day 2 were so different but they did the same stunts???? oh well it is what it is :)

Back