All-Star Cutest Little Flyer Ever....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

it was weird. like Rafiki holding Simba up on top of the cliff for the whole jungle to see the new prince lion. except MJ just dangled him frighteningly with his face covered.

poor kid to this day is known as Blanket.

....his nickname was blanket prior to that. It was coincidental

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

All I have to say is that 2 year olds are not meant to be thrown around like dolls. Mistakes happen (and you shouldn't be throwing kids around on concrete regardless).

one of these days...

Bpao7JAIAAA3c9t.png

what? it was? haha why? it made so much more sense when i thought people called him that because he had a blanket over his face.

I don't know the "why" why, but I do know that all of his kids are named some variation of Michael Jackson....Prince Michael 1 ....Prince Michael 2....Paris Michael Katherine...so he was nicknamed Blanket. (Also they aren't named Prince because Michael was the King of Pop or after the singer....but after MJ's grandfather Prince Albert Scruse)

Anyway. I just know that when Michael Jackson foolishly did that Martin Bashir interview, Blanket was already born and be referred to him as Blanket and this was prior to the dangling incident

Cue the more you know theme lol

Has anyone mentioned already that there is a tradition in India were they drop the baby from a balcony and people below catch the baby on a mattress?

Last edited:
what? it was? haha why? it made so much more sense when i thought people called him that because he had a blanket over his face.
The balcony incident was not the first time he was seen in public with a blanket over his face. Michael did that to "protect his privacy".

Finally got around to watching the baby yoga video. Oh my lord. That woman should have her child taken from her. And they were practically drowning the other babies. I just can't. I would love to see a follow up with those kids today and see what they turned out like and how much therapy or flashback nightmares they have.

I don't know the "why" why, but I do know that all of his kids are named some variation of Michael Jackson....Prince Michael 1 ....Prince Michael 2....Paris Michael Katherine...so he was nicknamed Blanket. (Also they aren't named Prince because Michael was the King of Pop or after the singer....but after MJ's grandfather Prince Albert Scruse)

Anyway. I just know that when Michael Jackson foolishly did that Martin Bashir interview, Blanket was already born and be referred to him as Blanket and this was prior to the dangling incident

Cue the more you know theme lol

I had always assumed he named his sons Prince because of his success... Which made me like him more...
I've always said if I ever become famous my kids names will all be Jeff. Jeff Beyonce 1, Jeff Beyonce 2...

I had always assumed he named his sons Prince because of his success... Which made me like him more...
I've always said if I ever become famous my kids names will all be Jeff. Jeff Beyonce 1, Jeff Beyonce 2...

I mean that's always the possibility and he just never told anyone and since Katie's father was named Prince he used that as a cover up....

But then again the fact that he stuck Michael in each kids name kind of fills that void

Anyway. Speaking of Beyoncé. As of right now I'm not going to the Miami concert and we're selling the tickets and possibly trying to go to a NJ show

I don't mean his entire life! But why take them outside on the balcony in the first place if he wanted them to have privacy?

Michael didn't have a problem with taking his kids out in public, so wasn't a matter of privacy. He kept their faces covered when they went out with him (the older kids with masks and the youngest was covered with a blanket when he was a baby) so that they would be able to go out in public with out him and not be bothered. The blanket on his face during the balcony incident was not just for that one time

I believe he said that during the balcony incident people asked to see his kid....so he showed them. That whole family has always been nice, respectful and accommodating to fans...probably more so than they should have

I mean that's always the possibility and he just never told anyone and since Katie's father was named Prince he used that as a cover up....

But then again the fact that he stuck Michael in each kids name kind of fills that void

Anyway. Speaking of Beyoncé. As of right now I'm not going to the Miami concert and we're selling the tickets and possibly trying to go to a NJ show

Any show that close to their home is going to be better than any other show on the tour. Take the MCSWT for example. Any show in Houston or Brooklyn always had SOME better element to it. Lucky :(

Back