All-Star Cutest Little Flyer Ever....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have zero idea about in cheer but I know a lot of kids in athletics who's mum and dad still competed and they were basically born into the sport.

In UK athletics you are not allowed to compete until you are 9 years old - but by the time those kids got to 9 they were completely burned out and bored of the sport.

I would hate for that to happen to this kid, since at this age she wont have much say in what she does.

Watching the video of him on the concrete flipping her up made me stomach turn. I don't know how I feel about all this. On one hand she's adorable and looks like she's having fun. But I think dad is a bit of an attention whore and using his daughter. I also seriously question his decision making where safety is concerned.

Watching the video of him on the concrete flipping her up made me stomach turn. I don't know how I feel about all this. On one hand she's adorable and looks like she's having fun. But I think dad is a bit of an attention whore and using his daughter. I also seriously question his decision making where safety is concerned.
I know... I saw that NYC video and I thought he was crazy... At least have SOME common sense. One wrong move and she would have smashed her face! :eek:

Daddy is a total attention whore, yes. But I don't believe her very life and soul is in danger, stunting with her father. He, more than anyone, knows her weight, frame, strength, tipsy toddler body, and let's be real- baby has some serious body control. Doesn't look like they've over-stretched her.
Won't be following that IG, but if there's a positive to this, at least Dad has some coed stunting and coaching background.

I could only watch about half of it and had to turn it off it bugged me so much.. just the clip of him holding her as a 3 month old made me crazy.. not sure how a parent can watch that and think he has the common sense to coach their child. smh..

@chyeeaaa69 posted this on twitter

You can't tell me flipping a toddler around and catching her like this is ok
Bo7vLmMCMAA9dec.jpg

They were on fox this morning and the dad asked the little girl if she wanted to stunt and show the hosts and she very obviously shook her head no. It made me chuckle.

If I'm not mistaken, didn't he go ahead even though she never said she wanted to? It made me so uncomfortable I had to stop watching.

This is basically how I feel. While she's smiling and definitely having fun, she also has no idea of anything different and she's 2. Dad is definitely an attention whore and that's a shame.

who cares that the soft spots in her head aren't even gone yet? a little concrete won't hurt!

she very clearly doesn't want to stunt in the interviews, but they do it anyway. at one point in the beach video, I swear you can actually see the moment her adrenals kick in and go into fight or flight as survival mode. smiling and giggling doesn't mean anything. she's two. all she wants is her parents love and affection. which I'm sure she gets after she stunts.

I'm up to like twenty counts of child endangerment.. but let's praise them and encourage other parents or siblings to try this with their own baby. I'm not saying she isn't cute or have superb body control for a two year old. except that control probably comes from being tossed as an infant. it isn't safe. period.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back