All-Star Dallas Convention Center

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Athletes bags were in seats because it was too freaking GROSS to put them on the floor!!!!

A trick that I do for all concerts and comps that I go to , is that I keep a large garbage bag in my comp bag. I have used it to place bags and jackets in to protect them from sticky floors and I have also used it as a seat cover if spills or gum is on the seat. It has come in handy numerous times. (For concerts, I have also used it during rain to protect the items :)

A trick that I do for all concerts and comps that I go to , is that I keep a large garbage bag in my comp bag. I have used it to place bags and jackets in to protect them from sticky floors and I have also used it as a seat cover if spills or gum is on the seat. It has come in handy numerous times. (For concerts, I have also used it during rain to protect the items :)

Great idea BUT this should not be necessary. The arena has never looked as bad as it did this year. I am sorry they cannot blame it all on workers not making it in when they had a line of workers in the hallway hanging out. If it's a mess have them clock in (or whatever) and get to work. When parents are grabbing brooms and sweeping out the ties to clean them in the morning it's a bit ridiculous!

Great idea BUT this should not be necessary. The arena has never looked as bad as it did this year. I am sorry they cannot blame it all on workers not making it in when they had a line of workers in the hallway hanging out. If it's a mess have them clock in (or whatever) and get to work. When parents are grabbing brooms and sweeping out the ties to clean them in the morning it's a bit ridiculous!

I definitely wasn't justifying it!

Back