All-Star Dances

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
If you could dance to any song what would it be? Or if you could preform any teams dance with them what would it be?

Song wise, I'd love to dance to Proud Mary.
If I could dance any teams dance with them, it would be Give it all you got with MT black ice.

I have this huge obsession with Shawty Get Loose, and I'd die to dance to it. Or PYT (A good dance, not Cheetahs)
If I could dance any dance with any team, probably GT Black in 09.

The song I'd live to dance to is Dance like there's no tomorrow by Paula abdul sped up, and the dance I'd love to dance to quite randominglt is MD velocity or reign last year

I really want to dance to Def Leppards "Pour some sugar on me", I am so obsessed with this song. And I would love to dance with the ladies of GT Pink.

I really want to dance to Def Leppards "Pour some sugar on me", I am so obsessed with this song. And I would love to dance with the ladies of GT Pink.
ive seen the song done as a pyramid loong time ago it was interesting dance i could see being good though

If we hadn't had to fold our AG Level 6 this year our dance was set to be "Show Me How You Burlesque", and I was beyond excited to see what we would've done with it :(

Back