OT Dear Blank, Please Blank

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dear Bird Outside my Window,
its 5 in the morning. If you dont stop chirping, Iwill make you.
Sincerely, I'm sunburned and need my rest.

Dear Angry Bases who Posted Above,
We're really not that bad!
Sincerely,
A Flyer

Dear my lazy flyers on my school cheer squad,
Please don't tell me that "you've stretched enough" or "I've been stretching at home." Especially when you can't even lay down in your splits. There's obviously a reason why the coach tells me to brake you every practice. Once all of your positions look like Gabi Butler's, then you can say that you've stretched enough! Your triangle scorpian makes me want to hit you for not stretching.
Sincerely,
Your base that is annoyed by your complaining and laziness.

P.S - Heel stretches are supposed to be by your head and it shouldn't look like a reverse arabesque.

Haha, love this! Thank you for the compliment. I read it to Gabi and she was laughing!! She loves that you said "brake you" because one of her old coaches who helped her learn to really stretch used to brake her on a regular basis!! LOL!

Dear Cali,
im starting to hate you!
love robert! :D

*** this is why we shouldnt have gyms named after a state. lol
ofcourse i meant the state and not the gym!

Dear cold or whatever sickness I have,

Why did you have to come NOW!?!?! I leave for UCA camp MONDAY.

Sincerely,
I don't wanna be sick for camp

Dear sportscenter,

It is now July, I no longer care about what the Miami Heat could have done to win the championship. And i really don't want to celebrate the one year anniversary of Bosch and Wade joining the team, or speculate as to what year two will look like. In case you missed it, there is a 99% chance there will not be a year two coming, as there will probably not be an NBA season this coming year.

Sincerely,
Sick with nothing on TV, please don't make me change the channel

Dear girls,
Those clear and nude bra straps are completely obvious!

Sincerely,
The horribly designed uniform with 8 revealing cutouts

Dear CP,
Please let me know if you don't want to cheer anymore. Since you started Allstar 5 years ago my shoe game has fallen off considerably. If you really don't want to do this I can get back to "beastin on these streets"

Sincerely,
This sport costs too much of my time and money for you to even PRETEND to act sometimey about it

Back