Cheer challenge

Medium
Fame supers
All star one
Top notch

Smalls
Ecs
Fame notorious

in my opinion, FAME Super Senior will bring strong performance. I've watched the video of their competition at Cheersport, can't wait to see their super stunt sequence :) btw i'm also excited they bring back large coed 5, FAME Vengeance, these two teams will take over those two partial bids :)

The teams competing are all great caliber and I have no doubt that whoever gets the partials will pass them down later (unless it's an IOC.) So whoever takes 5th and 6th will end up with At Larges by the end of the season.

in my opinion, FAME Super Senior will bring strong performance. I've watched the video of their competition at Cheersport, can't wait to see their super stunt sequence :) btw i'm also excited they bring back large coed 5, FAME Vengeance, these two teams will take over those two partial bids :)

That would make for a lovely day :)

16 worlds teams attending, but i believe only 12 are eligible for a bid, by the 50% of 1 program location rule

So then both twister teams are bid eligible based on 50% of the Waldorf location being in attendance? I learn something new almost every darned day! ;)

So then both twister teams are bid eligible based on 50% of the Waldorf location being in attendance? I learn something new almost every darned day! ;)
I would guess that is why they are going! I believe 6 Twister teams looking for bids again this year, hopefully Eclipse and/or Black Ice can come home with some $!

Back