Deciding On Positions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What do you do in a stunt group?

• Total voters
Aug 20, 2012
Ok, so my coach left it up to me to decide what I would do in a stunt group.

For your reference, I am a 15 year old boy, 170 lbs(solid from gymnastics), and around 5'7''.

So here's my reasoning: Obviously, flyer is unrealistic. Who's going to want to throw me through the air?haha

Base? I don't think so. I'm about 3 or more inches taller than every girl on my team, and i'm also alot stronger, so there isn't another base we've tried that makes a good match for me.

So I came to the conclusion, Back Spot is perfect. The backspot is usually a taller cheerleader. And I am pretty strong, so I could take a lot of the weight off of the bases. I'm pretty good at it, and I enjoy doing it.

So do you think this was the right reasoning? Please tell me, if you don't.

Nick.

Nope you should be a flyer(;

But in all seriousness, you could base if you wanted to. You would just have to bend your legs. I think you would be a great backspot though!

Nope you should be a flyer(;

But in all seriousness, you could base if you wanted to. You would just have to bend your legs. I think you would be a great backspot though!

woah there! who do you think you are to crack jokes, missy?(;

Guys are always great as a backbase and personally girl bases with a guy backspot is the best combination to have!

I would backspot! It's what I've done for many years, and I love it! Depending on the height of other people on your team, that may be your only option, but its fun so don't get scared!

Latest posts

Back