All-Star Deductions And Safety Sheets Before You Leave The Floor

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 16, 2010
Company I judge for has implemented a new system where the coach receives BOTH deductions and safety sheets (and gets to talk to both judges for clarification) as soon as their team walks off the mat. If the coach walks away before receiving the sheets they are not allowed to dispute anything.
I have been the deductions judge for for the past 2 deductions and actually LOVE the way it's going so far. And so far coaches are also LOVING this. No surprises when awards come.
What do you think about this system? Would you want to have this option at the events you compete at?

They introduced this to us at the High School level this season and I love it. Would be thrilled to see it happen at the All-Star comps I attend too.

Anything that makes the judging process more efficient (and transparent) sounds great to me.

We get deductions right away for HS too. I love it because we aren't left wondering "was that stunt that came down early counted as a bobble/fall?" or anything. At regionals, when we got deductions for uniforms (they came up and showed our stomach), we knew right away and it was SO helpful.

I know of several companies that have dine this for the past few seasons and I assume will continue to:
Champion Spirit Group
Nations Choice
WSF
Athletic Championships
Spirit Sports

I know of several companies that have dine this for the past few seasons and I assume will continue to:
Champion Spirit Group
Nations Choice
WSF
Athletic Championships
Spirit Sports
They give safety... But not the actual deduction sheet.

Back