All-Star Deleting Account Instructions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im so sorry for your loss!! It's heartbreaking. As I said in the other thread I think your uniform represents your program prefectly. Dont let anyone else tell you different! Good Luck to ECM this season:)

I'm unable to open the uniform thread from my phone (the app crashes when i click on it). As soon as I get to a computer today I'm going to take a look at your lovely uniform. Idc what it actually looks like bc it was made with love so it's beautiful to me already.

I really liked the uniform before I read the "story" behind them. Now I love them!

I love that they aren't like everyone else's and that they are moe conservative. And purple. I love purple. But none of that can trump the special meaning these uniforms have for your gym. So sorry for the loss!

I'm sorry for the loss your gym family has suffered. I can't begin to imagine your pain. What a beautiful way to pay tribute to and remember your friend. Those uniforms must be incredibly special to her daughter.

Thank you all for supporting my overly emotional mother.... She cant handle the heat fierceboard sometimes brings, can you @hopskipandjump ?

Just kidding of course . Its nice to know there are so many wonderful members fo the cheer community out there.

Thank you all for supporting my overly emotional mother.... She cant handle the heat fierceboard sometimes brings, can you @hopskipandjump ?

Just kidding of course . Its nice to know there are so many wonderful members fo the cheer community out there.

I loooooooooove your overly emotional mother. Just the way she is. :kiss: And you, too, despite your overly creeeeepy avatar.

I'm very sorry you lost your friend in such a tragic way. Please don't let the comments of a few keep you from enjoying the good things on this board. Sending you a big hug!!

I haven't been on here for the past few days and had to go take a look at your uniform. I love it! It has simple, yet very classic lines and will look great on all your cheerleaders. I'm sure there will be lots of sparkle under the lights on stage too! And what a very special honor for your friend, her daughter, as well as your whole gym.

@hopskipandjump I think the uniforms are beautiful and the meaning behind them makes me love them even more. I can't wait to see ya'll compete so I can see your team and the uniforms shine under the lights. Don't go! ♥!!!!

I am so sorry for your lost. I loved your uniform before I knew the meaning behind it and now you have me in tears! You have just earned a new cheerleader and fan! Please don't leave us!

Back