High School Demerit Help

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 2, 2014
We utilize a demerit and merit system for discipline. I would like to find a program online that allows me to enter in the merits and demerits and let the girls and parents log in to see them. Right now, we use Google Drive and it works and is secure but they always loose their link.

Any suggestions?

I use Drive just fine but myself and the assistant coaches are the only ones who can access it to track things make changes. Cheerleaders are View Only (and they can email or otherwise let me know if something is not correct.)

This might be a stupid question, but if they lose their google link wouldn't they also lose the login info?

No, they each have their own Google Log-In for the school. I have each spreadsheet set so that only the person with their individual log in an see their demerits. It's secure...but at the same time takes a little while entering 50 girls' merits/demerits into 50 different spreadsheets.

So I have NO idea if something like this would work, but in my classroom I use something called classdojo
You can set positive points and negative points for whatever behaviors you would like. There's an app and kids can get their own login, as well as parents. You can also post pictures, videos, reminders, etc. Geared towards elementary kids, with monsters LOL but it might be an idea?

Back