All-Star Desert Storm Elite Small Co-ed!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What happened to all the gyms in AZ? Looks like the cheer scene has died there...or maybe I've been in Texas that long....

I haven't seen Heat, Valley Dynamics, Force 1, Pace, K&K Elite, West Valley Thunder, Sunrays.....
Every comp schedule is Power/Myths/USA/Storm and occasionally Desert Devils/American.....
Just wondering what happened to them all....

Force 1 competed in Pasadena, California this past weekend at jamfest - GLAMJAM they looked good! a few of their teams took 1st.. but idk if theirs videos of them out yet?

1Force.

I can't speak for the other gyms you listed, but as mentioned above, we were just in Pasadena this past weekend at Glam Jam. We also have teams heading to Palm Springs, Anaheim, Las Vegas, Florida, and Dallas (plus the usual 5-7 local comps).

What happened to all the gyms in AZ? Looks like the cheer scene has died there...or maybe I've been in Texas that long....

AIA passed a ruling that athletes can not participate both in All Stars and High School Cheer, it has had a negative impact on All Star gyms in AZ

I feel like after Desert Storm took first in Vegas they are getting super cocky. It was only because of Calis drop that they won, they came back to 2nd within 1 point of Storm. If i were you I wouldnt be talking so much until you start winning against teams that all hit.
Wait are you talking to the OP because last time I checked he was talking about a totally different comp and cali wasn't even mentioned in this thread until now, so I dont know why you felt it was necessary to even bring this up.

Why can't people congratulate a team without someone bringing up another team, its absolutely ridiculous....

^^^You were nicer then me....
"Would, coulda, shoulda"....winning comes down to whoever hits clean on any given day. Did you watch the Lrg Senior division at Worlds last year?

^^^You were nicer then me....
"Would, coulda, shoulda"....winning comes down to whoever hits clean on any given day. Did you watch the Lrg Senior division at Worlds last year?

Definitely, I think its so stupid that people can't let go of the past. So a team beat another team; theres no point in arguing about it. It already happened move on... (Im not talking about one specific team, Im saying in general. Im tired of people saying "well if TG wouldnt have dropped they would have won, or if brandon wouldnt have dropped they would have won. The fact is that they did drop and they didn't hit so they didn't win so get over it and let the past be the past) Sorry didn't mean to hijack this thread. lol

Back