OT Difference In Allstar And High School Cheer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 9, 2011
I have to give a speech on the difference between high school cheer and allstar cheer. I want to tell the difference between skills, competitions, training, and injuries. Please help by listing some differences in these categories :)

-the difference in competitions in all star (worlds, all the small "nationals")
-uniforms
-mats
-tumbling skill restrictions
-stunting restrictions
This is all stuff you probably have already

School cheerleaders have more events to do besides practice, tumbling and competitions
-comps
-pep rallies
-fundraisers
-making locker signs/decorations, ect...

Differnet skill of levels, but please please please make sure to include that they are both cheerleaders and work just as hard as eachother

Differnet skill of levels, but please please please make sure to include that they are both cheerleaders and work just as hard as eachother
I have to disagree with this comment. While you will find many AS teams that can out stunt/tumble HS teams, the skill level are the same. They are HS teams that can challenge the best AS teams and have excellent level 5 skills (ones that are legal for HS). The difference is that a HS can only use girls that live and attend school in their town; whereas, with AS anyone that can afford it, regardless of where the live or attend school, can participate. This gives them the advantage of picking the best of the best......which gives them a leg up on HS teams.

Back