Different Gifts You Win At Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

at a coastal comp. yesterday they gave us a practice calander!
but i normally get tshirts or a backpack

I love how at Spirit Sport they give out national champion backpacks!!! But I also love the classic sweatshirt <3

At Aloha International Spirit Championships instead of trophies they give out boogie boards!

Thats fun! I would go just for that reason! At jamfest last week they gave out those green eco friendly grocery shopping bags. REALLY?? Like who is going to use those. Don't they know these are kids and teenagers - not moms, these kids don't grocery shop.

Of coarse, the usual balnkets, drawsting bags, medals, and pins. But once for the parents team we got a pencil case insert for a binder, that was wierd.

My friend, at WSF, won a bow tree! It was soooo cool! It had bows from like Top Gun and Gymtyme just bows from everywhere! It was awesome I was really jealous! :)

That was actually the winning prize from the raffle for Midwest Cheer Elite. Not really a gift for winning a competition. But it was unique.

We have won bags of all sorts, tees and sweatshirts, water bottles, pillowcases and blankets. I really love the bracelet idea with a charm for each event. That would be awesome.

My friend, at WSF, won a bow tree! It was soooo cool! It had bows from like Top Gun and Gymtyme just bows from everywhere! It was awesome I was really jealous! :)

That was actually the winning prize from the raffle for Midwest Cheer Elite. Not really a gift for winning a competition. But it was unique.

We have won bags of all sorts, tees and sweatshirts, water bottles, pillowcases and blankets. I really love the bracelet idea with a charm for each event. That would be awesome.

ive gotten :
this uniform thing to hang up your uniform if your traveling?
tampons
razers
shaving cream
fleece blankets:)
foam fingers
sneakers
tons and tons and tons of beads from mardi gras!
smile.png

reach the beach gave away beach bags lol that was cool

Back in the day, they would give out individual trophies to each competitor who placed in the top 3. I used to love that. Now, it's all about making a profit and you're lucky if they even give out a lowsy t-shirt to the kids.

In New Zealand I've recieved: Medals, photos, a disc with our photos on it, makeup bags and pompoms. There's usually giveaways like chocolate and last comp I got a gift bag with some lollies, a magazine and some chips, which was nice. :)

At our competitions they give you pins (well I think our coaches order them through the competition). nothing in comparision to what you all have received lol

at Jamfest this year we got first place SNAP BRACELETS

love it.

We hated those...the girls were like, "this is it?" and then they snapped them so much the cover that said first place came off and one girl cut her hand on the sharp metal. Not my favorite award. :confused:

Back