All-Star Discuss Your Livestream Struggles Here

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My stream has been awful all day. Longest I've been able to watch without blacking out is 3 routines. I'm gonna go to bed now, wake up at 3 am for large coed and pray the stream works by then. If not, flocheer is responsible for the damage done to my boyfriend and electronic devices... :banghead:
Streaming through a vpn can affect your download speeds, if you can get on a hardline instead of wifi that could help.

Has anyone been able to get in contact with FloCheer customer service? I also had a billing error and they never replied to my request for help.

Edit: Apparently they are notorious for terrible customer service, will likely need to file a complain with my credit card company :-/

Has anyone been able to get in contact with FloCheer customer service? I also had a billing error and they never replied to my request for help.

Edit: Apparently they are notorious for terrible customer service, will likely need to file a complain with my credit card company :-/

Not yet, but my guess is that they work on technical issues first so people can watch and will then work on the billing errors either later today or maybe tomorrow/Monday.

Yikes. I've had the live feed for a half hour and it sucks. Much worse than previous years when I used Roku.

Yikes. I've had the live feed for a half hour and it sucks. Much worse than previous years when I used Roku.

Are you sure you have the right livestream on :p? Even with VPN it is a lot better than it was in the past years.

Are you sure you have the right livestream on :p? Even with VPN it is a lot better than it was in the past years.

Yes!!! I've never had a problem before. We totally missed Cali Coed and the sound is cutting in and out now. I'm going to try something...

Mine has been mostly fine, but sometimes it randomly switches me to dance worlds and then I have to switch back to the stream I was trying to watch. Anyone else having this problem??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My feed has been switching back and forth between TGLC and FAME for like 10 minutes.

Mine has been mostly fine, but sometimes it randomly switches me to dance worlds and then I have to switch back to the stream I was trying to watch. Anyone else having this problem??

yes also mine just keeps switching to tglc like in the middle of fames routine it would go and replay top guns routine???? and its still doing it I have logged out and logged back in and its still doing it. Very annoying

Does anyone know how to find log in details? When I signed up it just asked for the card details etc, it didn't ask me to make a username or password.

I know that this isn't a stuggle, but does anyone know if you can just buy one month with Flocheer for the live stream or does it have to be 12 months?

Latest posts

Back