All-Star Discussion - Cheer Perfection Tlc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's also "Alisha's team" so there's that too.

Right. It's a reality show so it's obviously going to be somewhat scripted. I mean, it really could be a big deal for those moms for their kids to make a Y2 over Y1 team - not everyone is a level 5 cheerleader.

I think this is just the team they decided to follow ( like T&T doesn't follow the big girls) so they're making it seem like a big deal. Silver could be their highest level youth team of course.

Just took a peek at their website. Silver is a senior team. I'm assuming Level 5 since the girl that threw a full is on that team's roster. They have full rosters on their website with first and last names. Not sure as a parent how I'd feel about that.

I tried to keep an open mind about this show. I'm only halfway through and it's horrible!!

Sorry, i havent read this thread yet, but here are somethings that are bugging me...
Why are the parrents alound in the gym? theyre not the coaches... They need to be in the lobby...
---These parents are so annoying... its should be called cheermoms... this has nothing to do with all star cheerleading, all this is, is parents trying to be the biggest b*tch...
---Is this show seriously being focued on "Youth Silver"? unless this is a Youth level 5 team, I dont give two hoots about a youth team...
---And theyre constantly worrying about somebody being hurt, and theyre not even legit reason... the doctor told one girl she was too fat... half the other girls are "hurt" becuase they got dropped from a stunt, or tumbled onto their face...
UGHHHH hate this show.

Just took a peek at their website. Silver is a senior team. I'm assuming Level 5 since the girl that threw a full is on that team's roster. They have full rosters on their website with first and last names. Not sure as a parent how I'd feel about that.
I don't think they've had a level 5.......I've only seen up to level 3/4, with a few "star" athletes....

It's also "Alisha's team" so there's that too.
I figured that both of Alisha's kids are on it, as well as all of the drama mamas' kids, which is why this team was featured. I don't mind it being "just" a youth 2 if they are an awesome Y2. My daughter's first team when she was 8 was an awesome Youth 2. This however....:banghead:

Back