All-Star Discussion - Cheer Perfection Tlc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just took a peek at their website. Silver is a senior team. I'm assuming Level 5 since the girl that threw a full is on that team's roster. They have full rosters on their website with first and last names. Not sure as a parent how I'd feel about that.

Silver is Level 4. At one point they had levels posted somewhere

I don't think they've had a level 5.......I've only seen up to level 3/4, with a few "star" athletes....
You're probably right, since there are no levels listed.

Funny thing is, they keep referencing the "youth" team on the show and they don't even have a youth team listed on their website at that location. They have Tiny, Mini, Junior, Senior, everything except youth.

Just took a peek at their website. Silver is a senior team. I'm assuming Level 5 since the girl that threw a full is on that team's roster. They have full rosters on their website with first and last names. Not sure as a parent how I'd feel about that.

They have tiny, mini, and senior orange do I don't think names are limited to one team.

You're probably right, since there are no levels listed.

Funny thing is, they keep referencing the "youth" team on the show and they don't even have a youth team listed on their website at that location. They have Tiny, Mini, Junior, Senior, everything except youth.

They also had a youth team posted a few weeks ago and took it down. Guess they didn't want the roster leaked....

Back