All-Star Disney Do's And Don'ts For Uca , Worlds, Summit

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you, this helped! So I could just go to USASF at Celebrity Hall during registration hours without pre-order? That would be awesome.
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong... Don't want to give bad information! I believe you only pick up what has been purchased already at celebrity hall. You can't walk in and buy a package or tickets. The only walk up and buy tickets is at the WWOS box office and that is ONLY for day passes into WWOS.

And not necessarily directed back to you, just wanting to clarify on a whole without double posting. A park hopper bought through Disney IS NOT the same as a park hopper bought through USASF! One purchased through or at Disney will not get you into worlds!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

does anyone have that photo from worlds that shows that line outside of the milkhouse of people waiting to get in?

If you have Disney reservations at 6 PM and you leave your hotel at 5:30, you have the SAD FACE AND HUNGER because you are not going to make it.
Added to SAD FACE AND HUNGER is also a fee per person for missing your reservation. So keep track of your ressies. If you need to cancel do so over 24 hours prior to the reservation or they will charge you a cancellation fee. It's crazy and pretty cruddy.

Added to SAD FACE AND HUNGER is also a fee per person for missing your reservation. So keep track of your ressies. If you need to cancel do so over 24 hours prior to the reservation or they will charge you a cancellation fee. It's crazy and pretty cruddy.
24hr cancelation rules always make me laugh. You don't always know 24hrs before if you are going to get sick, hurt, have a family emergency etc. I hate when places charge a fee for that though I do know that they lose money and business if people just casually don't show up. I get why but I hate getting stuck paying for something I had no control over missing.

Can someone confirm how you get spectator tickets if your not with a program competing? We got our flights and park tickets and hotel etc in one big package deal so don't need park hopper tickets or anything? Can you just buy entry on the gates or is there any other ways? Do you need anything other than entry to WWOS to watch?

24hr cancelation rules always make me laugh. You don't always know 24hrs before if you are going to get sick, hurt, have a family emergency etc. I hate when places charge a fee for that though I do know that they lose money and business if people just casually don't show up. I get why but I hate getting stuck paying for something I had no control over missing.
PLUS I'm sure Disney would have no issue with filling the spots anyway!

Can someone confirm how you get spectator tickets if your not with a program competing? We got our flights and park tickets and hotel etc in one big package deal so don't need park hopper tickets or anything? Can you just buy entry on the gates or is there any other ways? Do you need anything other than entry to WWOS to watch?

For worlds there is a ticket booth right outside the gates of WWOS by the big globe where you buy your tickets for the day/weekend. That is all you need to get in & out of WWOS.

I literally read the first 3 pages of this thread and had to stop because I'm so sad that I am no longer able to compete there (due to now being in university...)!!
HAVE FUN EVERYONE!!! ITS THE BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!

Yeah it's nuts. I'm a travel agent so it always blows to have to tell people they can't change plans because of a silly cost.

If you're going into the park, take a water bottle. Even if you finish it, there's water fountains all through Disney and you can refill it :)

I'm going to Worlds for the first time this year and I can't wait!

I noticed that a few cast members had posted in this thread, is anyone able to tell me if I can get in to Wwos using my maingate pass for the non finals days? I know I'll still need to buy session tickets for Monday if I want to see that all important large senior final!! I don't mind paying for a regular worlds ticket if I can't use my maingate for entry, but thought I'd check before arriving!

I don't really know anyone who has been just as a spectator so this is all completely new to me. If you're in Epcot in the days before/after Worlds or the Summit please keep an eye out for me in the UK pavilion :) always happy to meet fierceboarders :)

I'm going to Worlds for the first time this year and I can't wait!

I noticed that a few cast members had posted in this thread, is anyone able to tell me if I can get in to Wwos using my maingate pass for the non finals days? I know I'll still need to buy session tickets for Monday if I want to see that all important large senior final!! I don't mind paying for a regular worlds ticket if I can't use my maingate for entry, but thought I'd check before arriving!

I don't really know anyone who has been just as a spectator so this is all completely new to me. If you're in Epcot in the days before/after Worlds or the Summit please keep an eye out for me in the UK pavilion :) always happy to meet fierceboarders :)

You will need to buy the day pass for Sat and Sun and there is 3 dif sessions to buy for on Monday

Back