All-Star Disney Do's And Don'ts For Uca , Worlds, Summit

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Use a grocery delivery service to get food items delivered to your room the day you arrive! Saves a lot of money from buying in-park snacks, or water! ($3 case of 24 waters vs. $4 single water bottle in Magic Kingdom)

Can you post a number or website to use this service??

Due to late registration, our hotel is on Disney property, but is on a commuter package. Can anyone give the pluses and minuses of either taking shuttle buses or parking at ESPN. Afraid that we might have to transfer buses to get there and it might make the trip too long.

I'm going to Worlds for the first time this year and I can't wait!

I noticed that a few cast members had posted in this thread, is anyone able to tell me if I can get in to Wwos using my maingate pass for the non finals days? I know I'll still need to buy session tickets for Monday if I want to see that all important large senior final!! I don't mind paying for a regular worlds ticket if I can't use my maingate for entry, but thought I'd check before arriving!

I don't really know anyone who has been just as a spectator so this is all completely new to me. If you're in Epcot in the days before/after Worlds or the Summit please keep an eye out for me in the UK pavilion :) always happy to meet fierceboarders :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Your cast ID won't work for the WWOS turnstiles, but last year the turnstile workers just told me to go to the side window and upon showing my cast ID they gave me a one day WWOS entry paper ticket. This only worked for non-finals day though. Monday I would have had to buy session tickets for finals because that day is set up as a special event rather than a general WWOS entry day. I am assuming it will work the same this year.
The ticket booth where they told me to get my cast ID scanned in exchange for the paper ticket was just to the left of the entry stairs.
(
33aqs1v.png
)

Due to late registration, our hotel is on Disney property, but is on a commuter package. Can anyone give the pluses and minuses of either taking shuttle buses or parking at ESPN. Afraid that we might have to transfer buses to get there and it might make the trip too long.
Parking does get busy, give yourself Xtra 10/15 minutes to walk during popular divisions. Buses can get full and u may have to wait for awhile. So also allow plenty of time. If going to parks also, an Xtra $20 for parking. Good and bad for both

Disney Buses only run on the hour and half hour to WWOS typically & only from Allstar, Caribbean Beach, or Pop Century. If you are at any other resort aside from those 3 (or technically Art of Animation because you could walk to Pop from there), you will have to take a bus to the closest park/water park & then get off at that location, get in line for a bus to take you to one of those 3 resorts, then get off and wait in line at the resort for a bus to WWOS. It would be an hour long bus trip, could be longer depending on how long you have to wait for a bus to arrive at each location & if you get on the first WWOS bus you wait for (usually the line is long). Additionally, the park buses won't start going until prob around 6-7am, so if you want to get in line for the early divisions you will be better off just parking.
That being said, parking is just like any large concert or event.......it will be busy.
Whichever you choose, plan time ahead so that your schedule is flexible for delays.

Your cast ID won't work for the WWOS turnstiles, but last year the turnstile workers just told me to go to the side window and upon showing my cast ID they gave me a one day WWOS entry paper ticket. This only worked for non-finals day though. Monday I would have had to buy session tickets for finals because that day is set up as a special event rather than a general WWOS entry day. I am assuming it will work the same this year.
The ticket booth where they told me to get my cast ID scanned in exchange for the paper ticket was just to the left of the entry stairs.
(
33aqs1v.png
)

Excellent thanks :) that's what I thought but just wanted to double check. Also, just got my schedule and I'm on a six day week so having to work Sunday :( don't start until 11:30 so planning on still coming to watch large senior. Can anyone tell me if there is transport from Wwos to the parks and back or will I have to find another method of getting to work?

Excellent thanks :) that's what I thought but just wanted to double check. Also, just got my schedule and I'm on a six day week so having to work Sunday :( don't start until 11:30 so planning on still coming to watch large senior. Can anyone tell me if there is transport from Wwos to the parks and back or will I have to find another method of getting to work?

There's nothing direct typically, but Pop/Art of Animation is just on the other side of the highway, so I'd just take the bus to Pop(or whatever hotel bus shows up first) and then get the Epcot bus from there. Just allot extra time to factor that in......the buses usually run on the hour and half hour back to the hotels from WWOS. Also, remember that the bus will take you to the front of Epcot, not the cast entrance, so it will be extra time either walking backstage to UK or walking the other direction backstage to the cast entrance area to catch the bus over to UK backstage. All doable but it may take an extra bit of time. You could also just catch the cast bus and take it to the next hotel on the route (is it the G route or K route.....I can't remember. Whichever, they both have hotels on them) if it comes before the next WWOS guest bus then take the guest bus from there to EPCOT.

There's nothing direct typically, but Pop/Art of Animation is just on the other side of the highway, so I'd just take the bus to Pop(or whatever hotel bus shows up first) and then get the Epcot bus from there. Just allot extra time to factor that in......the buses usually run on the hour and half hour back to the hotels from WWOS. Also, remember that the bus will take you to the front of Epcot, not the cast entrance, so it will be extra time either walking backstage to UK or walking the other direction backstage to the cast entrance area to catch the bus over to UK backstage. All doable but it may take an extra bit of time. You could also just catch the cast bus and take it to the next hotel on the route (is it the G route or K route.....I can't remember. Whichever, they both have hotels on them) if it comes before the next WWOS guest bus then take the guest bus from there to EPCOT.

Thanks :) it's the J bus that goes to Wwos but it goes straight back to housing after (route goes housing, animal kingdom costuming, animal kingdom, ak lodge, Wwos) so I'd rather avoid doing that and having to catch a C bus all the way back in to Disney. I don't mind walking from the front of Epcot it's not far at all :) thanks for the help. First time at worlds needing all the tips :) so annoying I'm having to work practically the whole weekend - my vacation time got waitlisted :(

Thanks :) it's the J bus that goes to Wwos but it goes straight back to housing after (route goes housing, animal kingdom costuming, animal kingdom, ak lodge, Wwos) so I'd rather avoid doing that and having to catch a C bus all the way back in to Disney. I don't mind walking from the front of Epcot it's not far at all :) thanks for the help. First time at worlds needing all the tips :) so annoying I'm having to work practically the whole weekend - my vacation time got waitlisted :(

Aww good ol' J bus! I took that for a whole semester when i worked at DAK......I must have always slept through when we stopped at WWOS on event days! Lol. I'm guessing you've tried giving shifts away already? (it's prob harder for you since y'all are restricted for Epcot pavilions as to who can work there :( ). At least you are close to dance worlds and can check it out on your breaks *shrug*........

Aww good ol' J bus! I took that for a whole semester when i worked at DAK......I must have always slept through when we stopped at WWOS on event days! Lol. I'm guessing you've tried giving shifts away already? (it's prob harder for you since y'all are restricted for Epcot pavilions as to who can work there :( ). At least you are close to dance worlds and can check it out on your breaks *shrug*........

Yeah I'm going to go in to dance worlds before I start work on the Saturday. Going to see if I can swap my Sunday AM shift for a Monday PM today so I can see all of Sunday and then I'll just watch the first session on the Monday.

The cafeteria makes you throw up if you have it too much so try to bring a skillet to use in your room. I'm going to summit. And we do that every time we go. We go to the store then cook

DoItForJewel

Oh man..y'all don't know crazy WWoS parking till you've been there for a national baseball tournament..now THATs crazy. But if you do drive, there's a small, sort of hidden gravel road before you get to the main entrance, and we always pull off there and it takes you to the grass right up front by the gates. It's amazing. I've been to WWoS like 5 times between baseball and cheer and they've only said something to me like once, and they just told me it was staff/handicapped parking and let me park there anyways..oops

We just found out today that we are staying at the All Star Movies Resort. This is our first trip to The Summit and my daughter was kind of bummed we weren't at the "Sports" resort.

Is this a big deal? It doesn't look far on a map to walk, but is it? When registered as a guest of the Movies resort, do we have guest privileges/access to the Sports Resort?

Thanks,

We just found out today that we are staying at the All Star Movies Resort. This is our first trip to The Summit and my daughter was kind of bummed we weren't at the "Sports" resort.

Is this a big deal? It doesn't look far on a map to walk, but is it? When registered as a guest of the Movies resort, do we have guest privileges/access to the Sports Resort?

Thanks,
There are 3 different resorts that make up All Star. Movies, Sports and Music. You can walk through all 3 and have access to all 3. I actually liked staying at Movies better than Sports. It was much quieter.

Back