All-Star Disney Do's And Don'ts For Uca , Worlds, Summit

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We just found out today that we are staying at the All Star Movies Resort. This is our first trip to The Summit and my daughter was kind of bummed we weren't at the "Sports" resort.

Is this a big deal? It doesn't look far on a map to walk, but is it? When registered as a guest of the Movies resort, do we have guest privileges/access to the Sports Resort?

Thanks,
They are all within like a 10 minute walk from each other, max. Just across parking lots.

We just found out today that we are staying at the All Star Movies Resort. This is our first trip to The Summit and my daughter was kind of bummed we weren't at the "Sports" resort.

Is this a big deal? It doesn't look far on a map to walk, but is it? When registered as a guest of the Movies resort, do we have guest privileges/access to the Sports Resort?

Thanks,
We've stayed in movies before. A LOT quieter! If you know the route to take, its not too far a walk to music and then on over to sports. (music is in the middle) We were on the farthest part of Movies though and took a 40 minute walk to find sports our first time. ASK FOR DIRECTIONS! ha! Not sure if it will be the same for the Summit, but UCA this year gave Movies its own set of busses since it was a walk to get to celebrity hall.

Dos any one know if its to late for me to switch the names on my summit package like tickets hotel parent all of that stuff If the name that its all under can no longer attend due to a family emergency ?

Im sorry if this has already been talked about -- but REALISTICALLY what is a good time to get in line for large senior on sunday?? I was told 4 am but thats literally the craziest thing Ive ever heard.. what time do the doors open ??

Im sorry if this has already been talked about -- but REALISTICALLY what is a good time to get in line for large senior on sunday?? I was told 4 am but thats literally the craziest thing Ive ever heard.. what time do the doors open ??[/QUOTE[/

If I remember from last year doors open at 7:30. how early to get there is depending on how close you want to be!

Im sorry if this has already been talked about -- but REALISTICALLY what is a good time to get in line for large senior on sunday?? I was told 4 am but thats literally the craziest thing Ive ever heard.. what time do the doors open ??

In years past I have been there by 5am to be in line for large senior and I was not the first person there.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

When/where do athletes receive their park hoppers for summit? I am getting there the day before my coach and another team from my gym get there. I'm just wondering and hoping I'll be able to go to the parks before they get there because I know there won't be a lot of time to go during the competition.

When/where do athletes receive their park hoppers for summit? I am getting there the day before my coach and another team from my gym get there. I'm just wondering and hoping I'll be able to go to the parks before they get there because I know there won't be a lot of time to go during the competition.

We have always gotten them from the coach who picks them up.

They sent a letter out to parents with all the info to pick everything up and get registered....I know wed it is 2-10 and I'm pretty sure the hours are longer thur and fri....if you need you can pm me and I will send you the info I have

With UCA, Worlds and the Summit fast approaching, are there any updates that can be added to this thread? I will be attending the Summit in May and I am so excited!! Any/all advice or experiences is gladly appreciated! Thank you :)

Check the schedule for other events at WWoS during your event. Braves games and RunDisney events will severely impact parking/travel to WWoS if you are staying offsite and driving to the event. Last year Day 1 of Summit took me 1 hr from the corner of Victory Way to parking my car (at 9:00am). We had kids arrive late for warm ups. #notkidding

With UCA, Worlds and the Summit fast approaching, are there any updates that can be added to this thread? I will be attending the Summit in May and I am so excited!! Any/all advice or experiences is gladly appreciated! Thank you :)

First - Congrats. CP and I will be there as well, both of her teams recieved bids for Summit.
Second - I didn't read through the whole thread since it was from last year but if you are you planning park time, My Disney Experience app is very helpful. It will store your dining reservations, magic band info, memory maker info... Plan ahead for everything, especially transportation. Yes, there are buses but if you are at All Stars, Pop, or Caribbean Beach lines will be longer than normal especially to get to ESPN. If you want to sit down for a meal - not counter service (fast food), make reservations now. I started making mine middle of Jan when we got the first bid and some of the choices were very hard to get. It is hard to plan because you don't have compete times yet but reservations can usually be cancelled 48 hours before.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We went to Summit last year as well and have been to Disney many times.

Something I once read on here: take a picture of your park hopper pass and e-mail it to yourself (in case your phone gets stolen). If you lose it you can get a new one for free when you can show them the picture. (Someone feel free to correct me if this info is wrong.)

The workers are very nice about this as well. I lost mine at worlds and got a brand new pass in minutes after showing it to the lady at the park desk!

Latest posts

Back