All-Star Disney Do's And Don'ts For Uca , Worlds, Summit

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you are on the Varsity package rooms are at the All-Star Resort -- Sports, Music or Movies.

Thanks, we aren't and our gym blocked some rooms at a place offsite. Most people are staying different places and we wanted to stay onsite near where lots of other cheerleaders would be.

Thanks, we aren't and our gym blocked some rooms at a place offsite. Most people are staying different places and we wanted to stay onsite near where lots of other cheerleaders would be.

A lot of our cheer families are staying at Pop Century. It is close to Wide World and fairly cheap (disney cheap).

Does anyone know approximately what time The Summit will be done on Sunday? We have dinner reservations at Ohana at 9:45. Anybody been there? Did you love it??

I haven't heard great things about the celebration party, so decided not to purchase the ticket for that.

Does anyone know approximately what time The Summit will be done on Sunday? We have dinner reservations at Ohana at 9:45. Anybody been there? Did you love it??

I haven't heard great things about the celebration party, so decided not to purchase the ticket for that.

It looks like the final awards were at 9:15pm last year. It would be nice to have some idea of a schedule far enough in advance to do some planning.

We have been to 'Ohana many times. It's dh's favorite and he's already put in his request for a dinner here while we are at Summit. Our family has always enjoyed the food and if you have young kids they'll have fun with the activities. The bananas foster bread pudding is to die for!

Depends on your division and awards of course. I want to say that year 1 we finished around 8? But we might not have been last. You should get your awards schedule in time to cancel your reservation if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've only had breakfast there, but if guava juice is an option at dinner, try it! I loved it!

Please don't let your daughters change tops in the middle of the dining room at the grill at Josten's. I caught glimpses of a lot of girls (most seemed to be preteen age...I wasn't looking closely haha) completely bare chested today changing in and out of uniforms as they ate their lunch. I understand that you have to get from point A to point B quickly and anything that you can do to save time helps...but the dining room is not a changing room.

And just so I don't sound like a complete creeper, haha, I wasn't actively seeking out anyone. I'm a cast member and I was working in the grill bringing the food out so I was walking around the dining room several times and saw a lot of inappropriate changing going on.

Please don't let your daughters change tops in the middle of the dining room at the grill at Josten's. I caught glimpses of a lot of girls (most seemed to be preteen age...I wasn't looking closely haha) completely bare chested today changing in and out of uniforms as they ate their lunch. I understand that you have to get from point A to point B quickly and anything that you can do to save time helps...but the dining room is not a changing room.

And just so I don't sound like a complete creeper, haha, I wasn't actively seeking out anyone. I'm a cast member and I was working in the grill bringing the food out so I was walking around the dining room several times and saw a lot of inappropriate changing going on.

If they needed to change is it such a big deal to go and usee the restroom?

Bare chested as in not even a sports bra on? :confused:

Yep. :eek: I was extremely taken aback. Several were changing with sports bras on, too, and I find that just fine and appropriate. But bare chested was a bit much!
That is just wrong. And no full top or cover up rule is going to fix those parents' stupidity.

Best restaurant at Downtown Disney?
Planet Hollywood and Rainforest Cafe are good standard restaurants and have just about everything. There are several food trucks there typically that have a lot of really good food. Wetzel Pretzel is there ;). I had Bongo's (I think it's called) one time, it's Cuban food and different than what I'm used to, but it was really good.

Back