Diy Cheer Bows

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 17, 2016
As a hobby crafter, making cheer bows for my daughter is a no brainer. Finding 3 inch grosgrain ribbon in anything but solid colors has been impossible at my local stores. Can you share your favorite places to buy ribbon? Inretested in patterned and trademarked designs (Starbucks, super heroes, Nike, etc.)

As a hobby crafter, making cheer bows for my daughter is a no brainer. Finding 3 inch grosgrain ribbon in anything but solid colors has been impossible at my local stores. Can you share your favorite places to buy ribbon? Inretested in patterned and trademarked designs (Starbucks, super heroes, Nike, etc.)

Pretty much if you want thicker ribbon you have to buy online. I can't remember any sites right now, but if you google 3inch grosgrain ribbon sites will come up.

You have to either get that kind of stuff on etsy or make your own. I can pretty much guarantee that neither Starbucks nor Nike has authorized ribbon for purchase.

Thanks for the replies! I have found a good site.
How do you "make your own" ribbon?Probably not part of my skill set.

A lot of bow makers have sublimation printers. This allows them to create any design they want on the actual fabric!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back